OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now Michigan has an offense, buckeyes may not win another game. Hell Illinois might run it up on them :smh:

I’m somewhere in the middle. Never thought my canes were as good as their record/ranking, but hope is a dangerous thing.

TBH, y'all 'Canes fans haven't sounded delusional this season that I recall. Just been grateful for a successful season and continue to remain optimistic. You're not running your yapper making outlandish claims and rubbing it in, only to see a big L around the corner.

Signed, Chief Osceola

BTW, who was girl in the box ESPN panned to after the 'Canes' last TD? Caught a quick glimpse when I got back to the channel, but then it went back to the game.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="BTW, who was girl in the box ESPN panned to after the 'Canes' last TD? Caught a quick glimpse when I got back to the channel, but then it went back to the game.[/QUOTE]

J-Lo? :lol:

My god The Canes probably have the best College Defense. The Defense is so good that it keeps them in the game. Alot of NFL picks on there Defense Squad. Just as long as they stay out of trouble. There very entertaining to watch. They shut it down every weekend. ND is going to be the trst though. Thats going to be a straight up war. Everybody is going to be watching that game.

[QUOTE="BTW, who was girl in the box ESPN panned to after the 'Canes' last TD? Caught a quick glimpse when I got back to the channel, but then it went back to the game.

J-Lo? :lol:

I thought so, but I literally saw that thick a** and she was gone :lol:. Don't ever recall seeing here at a Miami game, so I figured I'd ask lol

Last edited:
Its not about running your yapper. You must dont appreciate good Defensive Football if you dont recognize what the Canes have. Theyve went under the radar with that Defense.

The Corners and Safetys on Miami are so good. That its almost just as entertaining as watching Warren Sapp in College. Its like literally watching Deion Sanders play on the corners. Them cats are elite on Defense as a Team. The first couple of games i chalked it up as a few lucky games. These cats getting int,s almost every game.

Its not about running your yapper. You must dont appreciate good Defensive Football if you dont recognize what the Canes have. Theyve went under the radar with that Defense.

No one said anything about their defense or them running their mouth. Try rereading. Till then, I'm putting you on mute.

sound-icon.gif

I thought so, but I literally saw that thick a** and she was gone :lol:. Don't ever recall seeing here at a Miami game, so I figured I'd ask lol

Arod in the building so she’s there too. Her old *** still bad *

Ron Cherry would have to throw the penalty flag on me for giving her the business. Still lookin' fine late into her 40s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom