OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok i didnt think so. Im sitting here confused af like when they get this stadium. But i saw up in the seats it says UM stadium and im just got this dumb look on my face

:lol:

Put a link to the Orange Bowl's Wiki above. Forgot to add it when I replied initially.

I really think Miami can win out the regular season. Playoffs might be a problem as far as the voting being biased. They dont win by much. But there Defense is so elite that they shut teams down.

The voters look for high powered offense not elite defense. But in Football as everyone knows. Defense wins Championships. Ill take top tier defense over a great offense any day.

Its going to get interesting though.

Cats really thought VT was going to beat Miami. I would respect people saying N.Dame could beat them. I really dont think the fighting Irish have a chance. There playing in Miami with that A1 Defense next weekend.

These desert khaki uniforms for ASU are great. So were those blacked out Miami unis. Adidas with some nice color schemes this weekend.

Great coaching by coach mac... punt the ball away while on the 50, in hopes that your exhausted defense can stop asu, which has just been shredding the buffs on the ground. Brilliant.

Who's thinking Miami can leapfrog to #5 when the new Playoff Rankings come out next week after "THERE/THEY'RE" win?

Back
Top Bottom