OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure he taught those young men at Ohio State how to cover up for years of child rape... Be proud of that too

osu does loves them some disgraced coaches

But you know, everyone kills peoples, murders peoples, steals from you steals from me.

:lol:

I never knew Urban was a disgraced coach, unliked sure, but disgraced is new to me. Though I’d take him over a loud mouthed clown who hasn’t accomplished anything in three years. I am curious though, what’s the excuse next year for when he underachieves?

Year 1: oh it’s only his first year, not his players
Year 2: well it’s his second year so give him time
Year 3: well we lost a lot to the nfl

Last edited:

I never knew Urban was a disgraced coach, unliked sure, but disgraced is new to me. Though I’d take him over a loud mouthed clown who hasn’t accomplished anything in three years. I am curious though, what’s the excuse next year for when he underachieves?

Oh, we know you will... You will also take a guy that covers up for child rape for a DCoor and a guy that covers up concussions for an OCoor... Just get them wins, right my dude???

ohio-state-si-espn-magazine-covers-from-ncaa-b1993df4e109757a.jpg

Meanwhile, in Columbus

600x39962.jpg

iAOK5tL.gif

Meanwhile, in Columbus
woody-statue-angle-shot.jpg

Relax bud, you're winning the games though.

Damn, they got divorced because she was smashing her personal trainer a former UF football player :lol:

I think it’s just one person - the UF player - and everything else is rumors.

One of his kids also has pretty serious health issues. Reason he passed on a couple of jobs before was because of that.

Oh, we know you will... You will also take a guy that covers up for child rape for a DCoor and a guy that covers up concussions for an OCoor... Just get them wins, right my dude???

Eh I never liked the Schiano hire personally (hence why I’m hoping he goes to Tennessee) but unfortunately they don’t listen to my NT posts.

But please tell me more about Urban being a disgraced coach?

Michigan QB Wilton Speight is transferring. Harbaugh getting rid of Hoke's bad mistakes off the team

Short sided... Some people value wins and not morality or decency... Anyways, Wilton Speight transferring from Michigan... Shocked... Thought Harbaugh would hitch his wagon to him for another subpar season... Best of luck to him, but wasn't a National Championship level QB

Back
Top Bottom