OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s highly touted just like Peters. Whether he’s better or not is yet to be determined. He’ll be on the field at some point next year one way or another.

Either way, Michigan’s qb situation will be much better going forward.

I don’t follow recruiting too closely, but I’ve heard good things about Kevin Doyle in the 2018 class.

Minnesota football didn't score a point in its last two games. Tell me again why PJ Fleck is such a homerun hire?

He’s highly touted just like Peters. Whether he’s better or not is yet to be determined. He’ll be on the field at some point next year one way or another.

Either way, Michigan’s qb situation will be much better going forward.

I don’t follow recruiting too closely, but I’ve heard good things about Kevin Doyle in the 2018 class.

Supposed to be good but who knows with what the "insiders" are reporting... They were spot on that Peters was running third but mainly because he was not assertive enough for Jim even though he was far and way the best talent.

Minnesota football didn't score a point in its last two games. Tell me again why PJ Fleck is such a homerun hire?

"It's only his first year" seems to be the excuse for every coach that doesn't do much.

Why hasn't my man Les been thrown around for any of these openings?

Derwin being first team is the most offensive thing
Nah, Derwin still had a good year. Hype was just astronomical and he wasn't close to that. I think Jaquan deserved one of the safety spots though. Before people used the excuse that Miami wasn't winning enough for people to vote their players, though. Not sure what the excuse is now.

It's been a long time since I've been in this thread. I can't believe how everything lined up. Plus seeing all the salty Gator fans was the cherry on top. Go Big Red!

Back
Top Bottom