OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its going to be hot at the Coliseum tomorrow! Getting my liquids on this evening. Damn Directv needs to pick up Pac-12 Network already.

Or swim or whatever the hell scrum turner does...

Guys at schools like Florida and FSU get second chances because from the bottom up the school has an investment in football success which in turn forbids them from following the rules.

Last time I checked there are several players at Miami, Florida, FSU, Alabama with Felonies on their record. Felonies.

That goes for schools all throughout the country, it just so happens that schools like Florida and Alabama make it clear that nothing matters more than winning games, whether it be beating your girlfriend or stealing credit cards.

Brock Turner got kicked out of school and got let off by a judge who is a known racist.

Ring ring. Hey pot, it's kettle, you're black, too:

"About six months before the Stanford case, Santa Clara Judge Aaron Persky allegedly gave college football player Ikaika Gunderson a favorable sentence so he could still play."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ky-accused-leniency-athlete-article-1.2767622

I guess choking out your girlfriend is acceptable at Stanford, eh? Seems like one hell of a judge to let him move on to Hawaii

So when did both those guys come back to play their sport at that school or another? I'll wait.

What's left? BC and NIU?

I guess I'm kind of waiting for the Navy/FAU game to resume, but Navy is outplaying them and Kiffin's Owls ain't ready.

Yup. Just started back up. I need one more TD for the second half over.
Got the duel screen going so I'm watching some HS football as well.
Watching my friend coach against Lake Travis. Judson has hellllla athletes.

So when did both those guys come back to play their sport at that school or another? I'll wait.

It's really bothering you, eh? I thought you were going to bed?

"In most domestic violence cases, sentencing occurs within a month or two of the guilty plea, but Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky agreed to delay sentencing for more than a year so that Gunderson could attend the University of Hawaii, where he had been accepted, and play football there."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbak...student-athl?utm_term=.hfMZPneK33#.iiVE8Pyw00

Or, was he not a Stanford player? I ask because I didn't see any pics with him in uniform

Regardless, the nameless one in this article is from Stanford and played:

"On Friday, Stanford University's football team will take the field for its Sun Bowl game against North Carolina. Among Stanford's players will be a student who three out of five members of the university's disciplinary board agreed was responsible for committing sexual assault.

The majority decision, though, had not been enough to take any action against him; it's not even enough to keep him off the football field."

https://mic.com/articles/163728/sta...pe-will-still-play-in-the-sun-bowl#.cRrZLeKSM

Last edited:
thats weak af. 651 good in my book.

Reps still work lol.

BTW, what are you non-contract cable users using: PS Vue, Sling, or something else? I got rid of cable last year and used Vue during the football season, but if there's something better, fire away

Last edited:
I have talked to Jerry Kill multiple times in the past, just a terrific person that cares about everyone and that says a lot about him as a person and his amazing, impressive memory :lol:. Great to see the capacity and role he's working in at Rutgers.

Reps still work lol.

BTW, what are you non-contract cable users using: PS Vue, Sling, or something else? I got rid of cable last year and used Vue during the football season, but if there's something better, fire away

Sling is where it's at only 20 bucks a month. Get ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 (pretty much all the other games besides SEC Network). Also if you have T-Mobile there's a discount that makes it 14$.

Sling is where it's at only 20 bucks a month. Get ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 (pretty much all the other games besides SEC Network). Also if you have T-Mobile there's a discount that makes it 14$.

I used it for a few months, and one of the drawbacks was no playback, but just googled it and it seems some channels now have the function. By chance, is ESPN one of them?

Dang I see the Buckeye and Michigan fans are the only ones on here not fighting :lol:

How did Wisconsin look tonight? I see they're up big now.

Washington play bad or did Rutgers play well?

Didn't see any games tonight

Dang I see the Buckeye and Michigan fans are the only ones on here not fighting :lol:

How did Wisconsin look tonight? I see they're up big now.

Washington play bad or did Rutgers play well?

Didn't see any games tonight

Only caught a bit, but the little I did see, they looked like crap till the end of the 1st half and they seemed to have woken up.

Back
Top Bottom