OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graham's overthrow on 3rd & 1 just physically hurt me, good decision to go for it their on the BC 40 but a nice stop. Landry 0_o

Dang I see the Buckeye and Michigan fans are the only ones on here not fighting :lol:

How did Wisconsin look tonight? I see they're up big now.

Washington play bad or did Rutgers play well?

Didn't see any games tonight

Washington looked off to start but Rutgers played better than I thought

Jake looked rattled a good amount of the game though

Rutgers put alot of pressure on Jake Browning. He didn't look comfortable at all tonight

Dang I see the Buckeye and Michigan fans are the only ones on here not fighting :lol:

How did Wisconsin look tonight? I see they're up big now.

Washington play bad or did Rutgers play well?

Didn't see any games tonight

Badgers defense was good. Offense looked good as well, but I think it was mostly that Utah state was awful.

i didn't know JT had that scramble in him. It was nice. He's gotten rid of the baby fat. If i were him, i'd enroll early like Booty did. But he has unreal weapons in that offense.

In laws trying to get us to come to the Illinois/Ball State game :smh: I'd rather watch a high school team than that crap fest

I'm at my gf's cousins wedding all weekend. I'm trying to plot out how I'm going to catch the games :smh:

I get to miss the Oklahoma/tOSU game next weekend for a surprise bday party, you'd think after 25 people stop doing parties for bdays :smh:

I get to miss the Oklahoma/tOSU game next weekend for a surprise bday party, you'd think after 25 people stop doing parties for bdays :smh:

Get Sling and watch on your phone while you wait. Then say you have s stomachache and sit on the pot watching the game till it's over lol.

Back
Top Bottom