OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Only thing missing is Dre meeting him on the tarmac with the Scrooge McDuck money bag with the dollar sign. Jumbo is about to be swimming in coins.
0003.gif

Michigan is interested in the services of Greg Little, and Deontay Anderson too. :lol:

SuperJ5 SuperJ5 I hate it had to be y'all

DD Bowie , Greg Little, Shea Patterson, Javon Patterson , Bryce Mattews are the names I heard but I would imagine anybody putting together a list will just include any of their top recruits... I cant see anybody from there coming to Michigan but it is kinda fun to see names being thrown around... People talking like Shea is visiting Michigan this weekend.

DD Bowie , Greg Little, Shea Patterson, Javon Patterson , Bryce Mattews are the names I heard but I would imagine anybody putting together a list will just include any of their top recruits... I cant see anybody from there coming to Michigan but it is kinda fun to see names being thrown around... People talking like Shea is visiting Michigan this weekend.

If Patterson is eligible this season I think they land him and Anderson. Little will probably go somewhere else in the SEC or to OU with his HS teammate Kyler Murray.

If Webb is right about the sudden change of heart the staff had on him, I'm guessing this has a lot more to do with compliance thinking he has a chance of winning his case than because of Speight transferring.

It seems like a long shot but the NCAA makes up **** as they go along, and there have been reports they have been thinking about overhauling the transfer rules anyways. This story is probably going to dominate the off season, and to avoid the PR blackeye, I wouldn't be supervised if they amend their rules so Shea can play next season.

There is nothing stopping the Pac 12 or the Big Ten from having their own version of SoCon Saturday as well.

And there are pros and cons of doing either or. Cupcakes at the beginning can allow your team to ease into the conference slate, and are much more likely to do better attendance wise. Later in the year they are virtual byes, but have terrible attendance numbers.

Michigan is interested in the services of Greg Little, and Deontay Anderson too. :lol:

SuperJ5 SuperJ5 I hate it had to be y'all
Greg aint going no where but the league after next year and thats facts. I'd help Deontay pack his bags because honestly he's just not a good football player, bad built and all. The perception of Shea leaving hurts more than Shea actually leaving but if Ta'amu is granted a medical redshirt for his first juco year where he only played 20 snaps then we won't miss Shea at all. And I highly doubt they win an appeal to play right away.

Javon aint leaving, Bryce and Greg aint leaving and I don't see DD leaving due to his family situation.

Welp. Greg Biggins just said:

USC is not involved here, spoke to the dad last night. USC would have been the No. 1 choice, no question, but they have other things working that would preclude them from taking a transfer.

Daniels reclassifying or Darnold staying.

Last edited:
For y'all older cats, did Chuck Woodson really deserve that Heisman? I was only like 8 years old so I just remember idolizing him and the hype. :lol:

If you go 8 games (and you win the chip) you're looking at playing 16 games. Which would be ridiculous for college football.

08 Richmond played that many games. It's dumb, but it's coming.

Hopefully they throw these kids a bone so they can at least profit off their image and likeness by then (and we can get NCAA back).

As a UGA fan I've quietly confident going into the Rose Bowl. Baker Mayfield is a monster and his O-line is the best in the nation IMO. They'll put up points for sure but I feel like we're gonna be able to play our game against Oklahoma and control the clock and run for 300+ yards. They haven't seen a defense like ours either. Oklahoma legit has a Missouri level defense that we'll be able to push around. Right now I'm calling 45-34 UGA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom