OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harbaugh is doing a lot of tweeting after ot living up to his own hype.
Time to buckle down Jimmy

Yup... Still my coach but this year was an absolute joke after falling flat on his face to end the '16 season too... Dantonio sitting back and waiting to catch them next year too... That hate he has for Michigan does not need fuel.

1091723-terrell_owens_crying.jpg

"That's My Coach" :pimp:

:lol: at bigging up this nonsense. Finished 5th in the B1G and still popping his gums

Yup... Still my coach but this year was an absolute joke after falling flat on his face to end the '16 season too... Dantonio sitting back and waiting to catch them next year too... That hate he has for Michigan does not need fuel.

He need to sit back and focus on Wazzu before Leach gets all up in that ***.

Finished the season unranked with zero wins against teams with winning records.

Michigan getting in the Outback Bowl over MSU and Ohio State missing the CFP were literally the two biggest wins of the season for this clown :rofl:

He need to sit back and focus on Wazzu before Leach gets all up in that ***.

Nope... All they really have to do is beat Michigan... He has brought them to a Rose Bowl, B1G title and a playoff... That was basically the unthinkable when he was hired and took over for John L... And all the jabs he took at the 3-9 and arrests and he still beats Michigan the next year... Guy has the trump card in every way

Arizona State trying to run their program like an NFL franchise...what the heck :lol:

Herm going to show up to NSD with a draft board :lol:

He seems like one of those coaches who would be fun to play for, but you know you ain't winning a damn thing with. The old head crazy uncle comp is spot on.

Pellum dresses exactly how i thought he would.

I think his worth is in recruiting, no? I always thought he was just a terrible "coach"

Back
Top Bottom