OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan coaching staff getting the boot

Drevno and Pep got jobs lined up so they are gone
Frey heading to FSU
Jay is going back to TE

Dan Enos hire is pending
Greg Roman hire sounds good
RB Coach,WR Coach announced at a later date
Frey a family friend of mine, last I heard it wasn’t 100% he was going but very likely

Of course this was last week and a lot can change. So probably near 100% by now

Last edited:
:lol: That last paragraph. In trying to show how he wasn't taking it to heart he showed how seriously he takes it.

Miami got a good one with Jarren Williams. :pimp:
Wish the kid good health and hope he throws an interception everytime the ball leaves his hand.

Ratings up bigly for the CFB Playoff, so much for it being regional and people not tuning in.

I mean... last year they had it on new years eve and those ****ty games were ending at like 11PM to 12AM eastern :lol: It would be a disaster if they actually went down this year.

^ That makes it even worse. They knew they were onna fire him before the bowl (& prob before early signing day) yet chose until now to announce it. Man I hope all those kids get waivers to transfer

Rich Rod using iPhone notes like a recruit:

“He’s opening his recruitment back up. No interviews and respect his decision lol”

^ That makes it even worse. They knew they were onna fire him before the bowl (& prob before early signing day) yet chose until now to announce it. Man I hope all those kids get waivers to transfer

Can’t they just release them at this point without any transfer mumbo jumbo?

Back
Top Bottom