OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Prior to committing to Alabama, it looked like it was a foregone conclusion that Tagovailoa was going to play for the Trojans. One of the main reasons for that was because of his relationship with Sarkisian.

“Sarkisian was the only head coach — when he was at USC — that flew to Hawaii to watch Tua throw and on the spot said we want to offer you,” Galu Tagovailoa, Tua’s father, told SEC Country. “We went up to the camp they had at USC, and Sarkisian was just blown away by Tua. We’ve built a really good relationship with him.

“If Sarkisian was still at USC, I think we would have committed to USC. That’s how good of a relationship we have with him.”

Sarkisian ultimately was dismissed from USC as he battled alcohol problems. Clay Helton took over for Sarkisian, but at the time of the latter’s firing, Tagovailoa slowly began to take a hard look at other schools because it was unclear to the Tagovailoas if Helton was going to be there long term.”

:’(
Tosh Lupoi recruits hard out west. Got Harris from the bay and tua from HI. Good to see him bringing us island boys down souf..

You shouldnt have to win your division to win a title. That’s why it’s a playoff. Taking 4 of the 5 the conference winners wouldn’t ensure the best teams play. Nothing can honestly, but having to win your conference isn’t the answer.

Yes. I think they didn’t belong.

What’s the point of the conference championship week if a team can not only lose its conference but finish 2nd in their division and make the final 4? You’re not the west division champ but you’re the national champ? What?

What’s the point?
I think you half right, bama proved they belonged but yeah it may be time to do away with the conference ships.

SVP tweet is spot on. I hate cfb overtime.
Had to explain to my wife why there wasn’t a clock. She thought it was going into another ot when she didn’t see a clock.

She interned at the epa in Athens for 3 months and slick been a GA fan in everything ever since.

Back
Top Bottom