OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ernie gonna be SICK on Thursday :rofl:

TNT on Thursday is great television but it just became MUST watch this week. Someone get Chuck a Tua jersey asap.

I'm officially on the Tua bandwagon
Hurts looks like a pirate
I hate when dudes rock championship tshirts over their shoulder pads

Thanks for a great, entertaining and hilarious CFB Championship, NT bredrens!

tenor.gif

weren't you broskis saying in this thread a week or so ago that tua was going to transfer to ucla?

I just don’t understand why GA decided to play so passive during their ot possession. You really gonna run twice and not even have a shot on 3rd n long. Like Alabama was going to go for another field goal. Lol good game either way...

I just don’t understand why GA decided to play so passive during their ot possession. You really gonna run twice and not even have a shot on 3rd n long. Like Alabama was going to go for another field goal. Lol good game either way...

Oklahoma 2.0

Tua, Ruggs, JJ, Smith, Harris, Leatherwood all true freshmen
Good luck to the rest of CFB
Deshaun Watson ain't walking through that door, smh

Y'all still think Bama didn't belong in the playoff?

Yes. I think they didn’t belong.

What’s the point of the conference championship week if a team can not only lose its conference but finish 2nd in their division and make the final 4? You’re not the west division champ but you’re the national champ? What?

What’s the point?

real talk, enough Saban. We've had enough. I've rooted for you guys in every championship but i'm at my limit.

Time to move on pal. This is getting ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom