OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, Noel Mazzone (old UCLA OC) calls plays for aTm nako xl nako xl

FSU/Bama was pretty costly for the teams, 3 players out for the season.

Bama:
Terrell (Hall) Lewis
Christian Miller

FSU:
The Frenchman

Who are these white ******* they keep showing for WV :nerd:

The one is the hat was Trill Grier's wife :pimp:

will-grier-jeanne-oneil-2.jpg

grier-1-718x490.jpg

She's an ex-Bucs cheerleader.

A&M shouldn't even waste time, get Sumlin outta there ASAP. Chad Morris smiling in Dallas right now, all he needs to do is get SMU to a bowl and the job is his

PjxUz7p.gif

Last night was basically the Chip bowl :lol:

N41D N41D @tmay407 does Sumlin call the plays?
Mazzone 100%

Thought he called a great game while Starkel was available. Mond just isn't ready and cripples your ability to be two-dimensional.

Kellen Mond is why redshirts are a thing. And Sumlin promised him he'd play this year. This is what you get.

Once UCLA started crowding that box it was a wrap. They should have brought in Hubenak just to see if they could spark something in the passing game.

If Starkel can't come back, A&M needs to start force-feeding the ball to Kirk even if it's at RB.

Money ain't gonna be the issue.

Chip doesn't fit. Culture problem.

How so?

Sumlin isn't great, but there is no guarantee that someone like Chad Morris or Holgo are going to be any better. Change for changes sake shouldn't be the reason to get rid of someone, that's how you end up looking like Nebraska.

The goal should be to hire the best coach, fit and culture are a bit overrated IMO.

This assuming tho that your BOR isn't OK with hiring Briles :lol:

Last edited:
The thing about Mond is that I neve thought he was as good as his ranking/ the talk about him hyped him up to be. As a passer that is.

Agree Dre... definite talent, but he was ever a Day 1 player.

And Bobby - I just don't see Chip fitting.

I don't think they'll go down the Chad Morris/Holgerson path.

They'll aim high. Just don't think there'll be much interest in Chip.

Was done with all things sports early last night. Got a text saying "Sumlin is done after this year" Was thinking damn he just beat the **** out of UCLA. Saw the score like, "damn, hope he has a lot of boxes"

Manziel ain't walkin through that door.

Beating Bama was about the only thing Sumlin has accomplished, besides starting out strong and falling apart every season

IMG_2507.JPG
Worst offenses since 2010, I knew UF was bad but dang. Once they can figure that out they'll be damn good, their defenses have been stacked

Back
Top Bottom