OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Math class?

He came off as a smart kid on the show and I think at one point they mentioned he had like a 3.8 while he was there.

isn't Isaiah Wright also ineligible and therefore left West Georgia?

These kids man. Don't even realize the opportunities they have. Just hit the books.

I'd be stunned if Kam Carter makes it at Pitt. If he can do it, anyone can.

some MSST posters on r/cfb are claiming it's EMCC's fault.

They enrolled him into too many online courses, and the NCAA has a limit on the amount of transferable credits per semester I guess.

As someone doing the CC thing right now, never trust CCs to pick the right courses for transferring :lol: :smh:

Math class?

He came off as a smart kid on the show and I think at one point they mentioned he had like a 3.8 while he was there.

it was that TTU LB that was the smart one at math, i thought. he was showing the others what to do

Rivers had his **** together tho for sure. that's surprising

I wouldn't be surprised if it's was emcc fault. I remember the coaches talking about finding quick easy classes on the last day to make some of them eligible

UGA Eason out against Notre Dame; Fromm will start at QB
http://2wsb.tv/2wyZyjZ
DI5PVq6W0AEVIeA.jpg

i watched a good chunk of the UT game and i wondered in the spring why heard never got another shot at QB, i mean you just got thru coaching greg ward the last 2 years who you converted from WR.

spent all offseason making d linemen lose weight to look like ed oliver but the problem with that is you ain't got ed oliver. :lol:

Good insight on SC Nako...

That Saturday night match up is gonna be something else

Marx vs Smith
Meeks vs Darnold
Phillips vs the interior SC line

OH BOY

TAMU electing to have Mond drop back on that 3rd and 4 with 445 left was awful... Man I would feel bad if I were an Aggie fan

He's not wrong. I know for a fact Tim Leach shares the sentiment and wanted him gone last year. Just wasn't involved early enough to make it happen.

A&M ain't hiring Chip. No way, no how.
manipulated contracts? man what? if they felt that deep about it at the time why not just let him walk to the nfl or USC (if that was ever true on both ends).

they rode the manziel wave way too long and when that went away they went back to doing what they do best, **** measuring themselves against UT even though they've been the better program since they've been in the SEC

Where's Eason going to end up Fromm keeps the job?

I'd like to see him go back home and play for either Petersen or Leach.

Back
Top Bottom