OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_7269.PNG
David Shaw just kicked a field goal down 7 from the 6 yard line.

If you're going to say he is making stupid decisions, at least do the math correctly.

whew.gif

Was not expecting a good game tonight. Thought i would be able to leave in the 3rd to go home and watch the fight. My heart tonight. This is too stressful. Barely half way through Sept and its this tight.

Texas deserved to win this game. We should have lost, plain and simple. Coliseum was rocking. Texas fans were cool. Brunette girls from Texas are something else.

The coaches need to watch the film, and not for the play, but all the chirping going on by certain players, some who barely contribute (Bubba Bolden). This clown acting like he's been here for 4 years. And Helton needs to have a talk with Jack Jones. That dudes ego is out of control. All he does is talk ****, and he was absolutely exposed all game. The squad is way too cocky. Everyone needs to calm the F down.

And nako xl nako xl Boogie is overrated. He's just slightly above average. The good thing is we'll get to keep a lot of juniors who were probably going to leave after this season. Thats the only positive with guys like him and Rasheem. They will be back. And can we get Jalen Greene out of the starting line up, NOW? Dudes playing because he's a good kid and the coaches like him. Michael Pittman needs to hurry on up already. We don't have anyone better than Harris to return punts? He's a non-factor.

Squad is absolutely beat up right now. Thank God for Cal next week but WazZu the week after on a Friday is going to be a problem.

And Tee Martin, come on mane. Quit with trying to keep a balance offense in a game like this.

Nwoso :pimp:

Luck was on the Trojans side tonight. Really thought there was no way they would win in OT. That defense was SPENT.

And thank you refs. There were some calls that should have went against us that did not. Saw at least 4 PI's that always get called in college.

Looking forward to a non-stressful game.

Alright, going to bed. Another big game at the Coliseum tomorrow. Back to back weekends of 2 games each weekend is too much. I usually watch the game on tv after i get home but i'm going to delete this game. Ain't nothing good to watch.

you probably should stay away from talking about QB's. You haven't seen one in quite some time. In fact, don't even speak about anything offensive related. Kobe ain't saving your program.

Doesn't change the facts. I'll evaluate how I damn well please. He's overrated.

You were hyping up Del Rio if I recall

I aint even gonna argue is he's overrated or not. I hope he is so we can see him for one more year.

But its funny to hear it come out of your mouth though. Its like when finding out Kaep didn't vote. Just makes me chuckle.

Mike Riley got an extension recently? WHY?

And what the hell happened to LSU? Just saw the score. Eddie O byke?

whew.gif

Was not expecting a good game tonight. Thought i would be able to leave in the 3rd to go home and watch the fight. My heart tonight. This is too stressful. Barely half way through Sept and its this tight.

Texas deserved to win this game. We should have lost, plain and simple. Coliseum was rocking. Texas fans were cool. Brunette girls from Texas are something else.

The coaches need to watch the film, and not for the play, but all the chirping going on by certain players, some who barely contribute (Bubba Bolden). This clown acting like he's been here for 4 years. And Helton needs to have a talk with Jack Jones. That dudes ego is out of control. All he does is talk ****, and he was absolutely exposed all game. The squad is way too cocky. Everyone needs to calm the F down.

And nako xl nako xl Boogie is overrated. He's just slightly above average. The good thing is we'll get to keep a lot of juniors who were probably going to leave after this season. Thats the only positive with guys like him and Rasheem. They will be back. And can we get Jalen Greene out of the starting line up, NOW? Dudes playing because he's a good kid and the coaches like him. Michael Pittman needs to hurry on up already. We don't have anyone better than Harris to return punts? He's a non-factor.

Squad is absolutely beat up right now. Thank God for Cal next week but WazZu the week after on a Friday is going to be a problem.

And Tee Martin, come on mane. Quit with trying to keep a balance offense in a game like this.

Nwoso :pimp:

Luck was on the Trojans side tonight. Really thought there was no way they would win in OT. That defense was SPENT.

And thank you refs. There were some calls that should have went against us that did not. Saw at least 4 PI's that always get called in college.

Looking forward to a non-stressful game.

Alright, going to bed. Another big game at the Coliseum tomorrow. Back to back weekends of 2 games each weekend is too much. I usually watch the game on tv after i get home but i'm going to delete this game. Ain't nothing good to watch.

None of those juniors are coming back man :lol:

Damien Mama had a 5th round draft grade and still left. Darnold, Biggie, Rasheem, RJII and Porter are all leaving.

And yeah Jalen isn't very good. He's starting because he knows the plays, runs clean routes and is an upperclassmen. Butbthey need to give that spot to Michael pittman asap. They want Jody lewis to play butnlike Jalen Cook he can't get the playbook.

None of those juniors are coming back man :lol:

Damien Mama had a 5th round draft grade and still left. Darnold, Biggie, Rasheem, RJII and Porter are all leaving.
I think Biggie is coming back. Don't even see him being a 3rd rounder. Can't compare anyone to Mama. He's just dumb. But i agree, everyone else will come out. Rasheed is questionable. I heard his injury could be a bad one.

Biggie is just terrible.

SAN DIEGO STATE KICKED OUR ***! THEY DESERVE IT! THEY DIDNT PLAY SOFT THEY DIDNT COIL UP THEY PLAYED TO WIN! KELLER CHYRST AINT THE ANSWER! HIS DAD WAS A SCRUB AND SO IS HE!

BRYCE LOVE TOUCHED THE BALL 13 TIMES 13 ******* TIMES YO

Back
Top Bottom