OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SAN DIEGO STATE KICKED OUR ***! THEY DESERVE IT! THEY DIDNT PLAY SOFT THEY DIDNT COIL UP THEY PLAYED TO WIN! KELLER CHYRST AINT THE ANSWER! HIS DAD WAS A SCRUB AND SO IS HE!

BRYCE LOVE TOUCHED THE BALL 13 TIMES 13 ****ING TIMES YO
13?? Just looked and holy ****, he had 180 yards plus and still only 13 carries? Thats suspect

yikes.gif

Gonna be a long season if Clancy keeps running these basic blitzes that any half decent QB can pick up on. Thank goodness for the speed on our defense. Both our corners are awful and got exposed last night. Not having an athlete at TE truly hurt Darnold as that's his safety net. But a W is a W, but we sure didn't deserve that game.

Gonna be a long season if Clancy keeps running these basic blitzes that any half decent QB can pick up on. Thank goodness for the speed on our defense. Both our corners are awful and got exposed last night. Not having an athlete at TE truly hurt Darnold as that's his safety net. But a W is a W, but we sure didn't deserve that game.
Being lucky is good sometimes. Woke up feeling like we lost.

Daniel Imatorbhebhe needs to get healthy, quick, but i think he's our for weeks. Team is licking their wounds today. Stanford and Texas put some hurt on the squad.

No word... My friend said he saw him on a cart outside the stadium not walking... Sounds like an injury around the midsection... Frosh WR Tarik Black may have broken a bone in his foot

Being lucky is good sometimes. Woke up feeling like we lost.

Daniel Imatorbhebhe needs to get healthy, quick, but i think he's our for weeks. Team is licking their wounds today. Stanford and Texas put some hurt on the squad.

The injuries from Stanford shouldn't be discounted. Chuma was our best o lineman and couldn't play. Daniel is suffering from a groin muscle issue and is gonna be out for a few weeks at least. Cary Angeline has first rounder talent as a receiving TE but can't block for ****. He's never gonna see the field against teams like that.

USC needs to bring in 2-3 corners this cycle.

I love the way ashes plays. He needs to come home. Sark going after him and Costello at the same time (and Ole Miss dropping bags) cost us his recruitment.

That recruitment was over as soon as Freeze got his brother a job.

Whoever offers his brother a job is probably going to snatch that kid up after the NCAA drops the hammer on OM.

That recruitment was over as soon as Freeze got his brother a job.

Whoever offers his brother a job is probably going to snatch that kid up after the NCAA drops the hammer on OM.

Oh I know. However I'm not sure if Ole Miss catches a death penalty that he'll follow his brother again (or that his brother will follow him as was Ole Miss's official position). It may look a little too iffy of the next school.

Oh I know. However I'm not sure if Ole Miss catches a death penalty that he'll follow his brother again (or that his brother will follow him as was Ole Miss's official position). It may look a little too iffy of the next school.

OM doesn't need to catch the death penalty for those guys to all leave. One more year of a postseason ban and it will be open season there come December.

As long as it's an on field position there is nothing NCAA or anyone else can really do.

Back
Top Bottom