OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only A dumb *** coach like Butch Jones would never think about putting Evan Berry on Offense. NOT ONCE IN 4 years of him being the best player on the team with the football in his hands. GEEEZUSEFFFFINGCHRIST

Only A dumb *** coach like Butch Jones would never think about putting Evan Berry on Offense. NOT ONCE IN 4 years of him being the best player on the team with the football in his hands. GEEEZUSEFFFFINGCHRIST

Talent evaluation trash. That kid a problem with the ball in his hands, would be a monster utility guy on offense.

As for Bama, they got Mack Wilson, Ben Davis and Dylan Moses they'll be fine at LB

man, this GT quarterback got me crying every time he goes under center.

his chin is literally on dudes back :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing. When they first showed that shot, I thought it was just some dude who doesn't normally go under center :lol:.

Refs not messing around this year with the Sideline infractions ... seems like there were at least 2 sideline warning penalties in every game since Thursday

Well at least Tennessee didn't have all the pre season hype to live up to this year

Need this game to stay under 50.5 cmon defense

Looks like his face is in his butt. I looked up how tall he was, because he's under center like he's 5'2"

Back
Top Bottom