OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would've been an ugly week for the SEC if TN didn't pull that one off

FLA, T&AM, and a would be TN loss would've been :sick::sick:

Bama gonna Bama

40+ rushes from QB
Good game though

It would've been an ugly week for the SEC if TN didn't pull that one off

FLA, T&AM, and a would be TN loss would've been :sick::sick:

Bama gonna Bama

40+ rushes from QB
Good game though

Conference allegiance...hmm

Been a hurricane fans since them Ken Dorsey days. I'm a Mississippi State alum though. *mj shrug

Josh Allen hurt his non throwing shoulder but expected to play. Better fall back and preserve that rating.

Been a hurricane fans since them Ken Dorsey days. I'm a Mississippi State alum though. *mj shrug

Youngin' lol. When I started reading, I thought It was going to say Howard Schnellenberger or Jimmy Johnson haha. Certainly not Ken Dorsey.

Lets see if Dylan Moses gets some run at one of OLB spots... Excited to watch John Kelly for UTk... Butch Jones such a motivator

They were experimenting with Ben Davis on the outside during the spring. What they'll probably do is move Evans outside and replace him on the inside with Mack.

I like the call PJ made going for 2. When you have a chance to win the game with that O from the 2 you should take it, just didn't work out.

TaQuon is going to be a problem in that O :pimp:

Youngin' lol. When I started reading, I thought It was going to say Howard Schnellenberger or Jimmy Johnson haha. Certainly not Ken Dorsey.

:lol::lol: Started watching sports in junior high. Going back to Ken is still over most of my life.

To be fair, while I watched it casually, I didn't become a real CFB fan until I was watching and rooting for that 2000 Hurricanes team with Butch.

Back
Top Bottom