OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
**** that peice of **** snake *** cock sucking jack ***. Shady as ****. Can't wait for him to get fired and be an assistant for the rest of his career

**** that peice of **** snake *** cock sucking jack ***. Shady as ****. Can't wait for him to get fired and be an assistant for the rest of his career

tenor.gif

We all saw the ESPN movie Junction Boys . Oregon knew Taggart would break them down then take a better job.

bigmike23 bigmike23 I saw Don Pellum is making home visits for you guys. Is he the new DC? What's the general opinion of him in the fan base?

Pellum stays looking like your "momma's friend from church."

Never trust a dude wearing a suit like that
He look like he fresh off the Chappell show set for playa haters ball.:lol:

He wouldn't work there. Lane needs bright lights and attention to flourish. It worked cuz Bama is on a run right now, but he needs to be in a So. Fla, California, type setting.
Lane has actually wanted the job previously. He's doing another interview today with the new AD. Don't think boosters support it, as they went all in with Gus and they were split on him, but I think Lane can get by.

Last edited:
Lane has actually wanted the job previously. He's doing another interview today with the new AD. Don't think boosters support it, as they went all in with Gus and they were split on him, but I think Lane can get by.

Who do you think ends up with the job? I do not want Morris at all but would be fine with Norvell, Lane or even Leach :lol:

Back
Top Bottom