OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh, we were talking about this Anderson case at work, and my coworker (OU Grad) says he likes Baker as an OU qb and he's great, but he's not a good guy. Sniffs coke off of girls' ***es at parties :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seems like a pretty damn good guy to me. Enough to make you turn into a Baker fan.

He's probably going to cry and talk about how no one believed in him during his Heisman speech, but hopefully he goes up there and just talk's mad **** the whole time.

Speaking of Baker, gonna take a break and read this in the tiled room.

IMG_0177.JPG

Who do you think ends up with the job? I do not want Morris at all but would be fine with Norvell, Lane or even Leach :lol:
I wanted Lane or Norvell, but he didn't get past the vetting even if he did want the job. Morris is getting a decent salary with enough room to bring his buddy at DC. Everybody was clamoring about having a great Texas recruiter and Razorback fans are disappointed in the hire because they could've spent whatever. Blame it on the BOT and Jerry, but I'm alright with Chad.

I wanted Lane or Norvell, but he didn't get past the vetting even if he did want the job. Morris is getting a decent salary with enough room to bring his buddy at DC. Everybody was clamoring about having a great Texas recruiter and Razorback fans are disappointed in the hire because they could've spent whatever. Blame it on the BOT and Jerry, but I'm alright with Chad.

Todd Graham?

Pretty sure OU season will be over by the time anything substantial would happen anyway. If dude has a good playoff he might ride that to the draft, and hope for the best with his case

Glad you picked up on why I wrote what I wrote word to politics thread.

Bruh, we were talking about this Anderson case at work, and my coworker (OU Grad) says he likes Baker as an OU qb and he's great, but he's not a good guy. Sniffs coke off of girls' ***es at parties :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I expect endless comparisons to Johnny Manziel as we get closer to the NFL draft

I think some of the kids they lost weren’t really that good in the first place but I could be wrong. Only aware of a 1-2 that bounced

Divaad Wilson is pretty good. Think Curtis Dunlap struggles with weight.

Ladson and Stevenson are studs from 2019 but they were going to lose them at some point anyways to Miami I think. Firing the two coaches who recruited them just solidified that.

But yea, a few of these kids were going to get processed anyways. Wonder what happens with Corral. No one really seems to want to touch him so those rumors must have a whole lot of truth in them.

Back
Top Bottom