**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Here's the situation. TJ Yeldon is up for grabs in F.A.

My current running backs are:
Melvin Gordon
Alfred Morris
Duke Johnson Jr.
Devonte Freeman

Who should I get rid of? I was leaning towards either Freeman because of his injury or Duke Johnson....
Huh?? Drop Devonta Freeman for Yeldon? Please don't do that :lol:. Drop Duke if you need to.

Devonta Freeman not expecting to play Sunday

Glad I got Coleman

came to say the same, sad with Freeman must be serious if has had way more than a week to recover

Coleman should EAT :evil:

Meh idk. Coleman isnt gonna break many tackles and Sark runs dumb plays so expect coleman to be running up the gut in to a pile of bodies.

He didnt do so well vs Seattle in Freeman's absense buthe got the ball in the redzone quite a bit and did score. Vs Dallas & Tampa though he had a field day in freeman's absense.

Last year with a playoff spot/seeding on the line for both teams Freeman didnt run it well vs Carolina but he killed em in the passing game.

Toss up imo .. I hope all my Falcons go off & get a W :smokin

Here's the situation. TJ Yeldon is up for grabs in F.A.

My current running backs are:
Melvin Gordon
Alfred Morris
Duke Johnson Jr.
Devonte Freeman

Who should I get rid of? I was leaning towards either Freeman because of his injury or Duke Johnson....

Why why why would you drop Freeman? Trade him or sit him on the bench. If you want to drop someone then Duke since that backfield is crowded

Fire up your Coleman’s !!

318DF66E-092A-49A5-BB85-17A529C2E3E5.png

Not sure if this is obvious but Tevin Coleman or Dion Lewis this week?

Thanks again for any help

I have John Brown in all my leagues, wonder if it is time to start flexing him
I have brown in 3 of 5 leagues he was late target for me as when healthy he can go.
I started him in 2 yesterday.
It all depends on what other players you have.

Welp. Got busy at work and missed out on Pettis in my main league. Goodwin OUT Sunday and is IR eligible. I should have just pulled the trigger earlier :smh: . I gotta stop being hesitant. At least I snagged him in my work league.

I got Ezekiel, coleman, baber, carson, ekeler, buck Allen and Powell. Time for those offers to start pouring in haaaaaa. Keeping Ezekiel everyone else is available for trade.

yikes

I hope you at least won last week

I did but barely :lol:

I need another RB asap. I’m going to wait until the timetable is given on Mixon though before I make a move.

No one grabbed Ekeler in my league so I’m about to grab him and drop Keelan Cole. I got Nuk, OBJ, Flash and Angholor at WR already.

I got Ezekiel, coleman, baber, carson, ekeler, buck Allen and Powell. Time for those offers to start pouring in haaaaaa. Keeping Ezekiel everyone else is available for trade.

Hope your receivers look better than that

No God damn way that only takes 2 weeks to heal

Last edited:
Any advice? (standard scoring)

QB - Stafford or Smith?
TE: Engram or Cook
FLEX: Hill Howard or Thompson

Screenshot_20180914-174112_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom