**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In the league that I commish I have pass yards as non-decimal scoring for this very reason :lol:. Dudes would go ballistic if they lost by hundredths of a point.
guy in my league lost first round of playoffs last year by 0.04 or something

had he won, he would have steamrolled and won the chip EASILY. He had Gurley and Bell or something I forgot but yea

what a waste of a high pick man

I got offered Jamea Connor for him 2 weeks ago and declined. that woulda been nice too but I got Ingram, Zeke, Collins, Coleman so I'm chilling. Lets GO! trying to make ultimate come back in this main league

Ito Smith worth a bench spot?

Started him in my flex last week on a pinch with 3 guys injured and 2 on a bye. Got me 11 points.

Ito Smith worth a bench spot?

Started him in my flex last week on a pinch with 3 guys injured and 2 on a bye. Got me 11 points.
Worth a starting spot IMO....

Attachments

• 90f3d40.png
    90f3d40.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 9
Going to try and snag Ito Smith this week but I need to stream a Defense. I'm not starting the Ravens against Brees when they're coming out of a bye.

Denver is available in my league, hopefully I grab them.

Also anyone who owns Watson, ya'll benching him this week against JAX? I own both him and Nuk but I'm starting Nuk regardless of matchup

If Ingram guy backs out im sending Ertz for Mixon.

He has Gurley Mixon Lynch Hyde Kerryon Buck, Njoku at TE

Wish I had room for Ito in my main league where I need the RB help. I could drop MSV for him. My plan was to drop MSV for Kearse tho. Thoughts? Full-point PPR.

Current RB's: Bell (N/A), James White, Lindsay, Collins & Aaron Jones
Current WR's: MT, JuJu, Golladay, Keke, Chester Rogers & MSV

Def gunning for him in my work league tho.

Last edited:
Gruden said he gotta get his groin checked, could be more serious than not but hopefully this bye week gives him rest and he comes back to form

Back
Top Bottom