**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gonna have to start Olsen at flex.. not putting Michel in when he game time decision.

Other option is Baldwin

If I could get a few opinions here thatd be great

I have Gronk, added Doyle as FA this week. Gronk obviously has sucked (his standards) and might miss tonight.

Am I crazy to drop Gronk for a MNF kicker if I need the points, keep Doyle. I know for a fact 2 others are looking for TEs but not willing to trade me.

I keep Doyle who appears healthy, and try to readd Gronk off waivers next week.

*** This is if they dont declare him out early enough that i can put him in the IR spot ***

Im dropping D.Lewis for McDonald vs BAL for today

Screenshot_20181104-103521_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I know he has been trash... But you have to keep Gronk. He under no circumstances is droppable yet

I have Gronk, added Doyle as FA this week. Gronk obviously has sucked (his standards) and might miss tonight.

Am I crazy to drop Gronk for a MNF kicker if I need the points, keep Doyle. I know for a fact 2 others are looking for TEs but not willing to trade me.

*** This is if they dont declare him out early enough that i can put him in the IR spot ***

My opinion is hold onto both n try n go without the kicker if u have no one else u can drop if u want to name a few of your bench players. Doyle when playing is reliable so I would hold onto him.

Im dropping D.Lewis for McDonald vs BAL for today

I would drop dion lewis

I know he has been trash... But you have to keep Gronk. He under no circumstances is droppable yet

My opinion is hold onto both n try n go without the kicker if u have no one else u can drop if u want to name a few of your bench players. Doyle when playing is reliable so I would hold onto him.

I would drop dion lewis

Im hoping they declare him out so i can put him in IR. Im dropping Dion Lewis to pick up McDonald in the TE spot

My roster here:

Whos the defensive play here? Seattle has been hot and their worst week was 2 pts vs Rams, Rams > Chargers

Screenshot_20181104-105155_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom