**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm gonna need a Phillip Rivers type of comeback in my money league ... Already down 27...He had Damien..

I still like my chances though :pimp:

I’ll take 32 combined points between Damien and Tyreek but **** the Chargers for not letting it go into OT. Could have ended up getting 10+ more points.

My Damien vs Her Mahomes

Screenshot_20181213-215538_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

My Damien vs His Rivers & Hill

Screenshot_20181213-215611_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I'll take it :smile:

Going up against the #1 seed in our league who has Mahomes. If I can knock this guy out of the playoffs this week I like my chances in the championship game. Trying to keep this belt another year :smokin

I’m now projected to lose my semifinal by 17 points because Keenan Allen finally decides to leave a game with an injury :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Mahomes with his second lowest output of the season for me. Got 22 combined from Mahomes / Butker combo....

>D

Going to make things closer than I expected.

Can't fault ya if you had Mike Williams on your bench.

Damien tho, unless you had stud RB's, you probably should have (at the least) flexed him.

Yesterday was playing with my emotions on so many levels:

I'm in 3 leagues

League #1 - $1100 pay out to the winner ( I had Mahomes & Butker starting)
League #2 - $800 pay out to the winner (I had Justin Jackson starting but was going up against Mahomes & Damien Williams)
League #3 - $500 pay out to the winner (I had Damien Williams starting)

I still got a solid matchup in all 3. Just wanted a little more out of Mahomes to start the week

Even with my RB situation im in prime position to win my work league (1st season playing with these guys). I was out to prove a point i know my s***.

Benching Williams in the semis lesving 24 pts on the bench :frown: .. even worse i started him in my 2 money leagues why would i not start him in the one thats for fun :angry:

My Lineup:
Q: Mayfield
R: L. Miller
W: J. Jones & D. Hopkins
T: R. Gronk
F: J. Samuels or D. Martin
K: Zuerlein
D: Bears

Bench:
Ware Williams Martin Adams Michel Mack (All RBs)

SN: pick up and start Carr vs CIN instead of Baker? :nerd:

He ain’t playing.

My *** is gonna be starting DaeSean Hamilton in the semifinals...

**** it I’m playing Cobb at the Bears.

He has more catches, yards and TD’s vs them than any opponent his whole career. Dropped 27 on them earlier this year and they lost their starting slot corner.

I’ll trust him and Rodgers over Hamilton and Keenum.

buc em buc em I'd probably go Hamilton tbh but you do do.

Crowell just got placed on IR. McGuire time.

I’m starting Lindsey too, would rather not be invested in two Broncos. Cobb has just killed the Bears every time and he’s back healthy now. And with the pressure the Bears create Rodgers will need to get rid of it quick to his slot and RB’s.

If TY sits (missed practice again today) should I play Josh Allen vs Lions over Luck vs Cowboys?

Should i drop Jeff Wilson Jr for McGuire? Could flex him next week vs GB (if conner comes back and i cant use Samuels)

Or drop Gus Edwards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom