**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

:smh:

Cam getting benched is killing me. :lol:

Dummies in my league roster 2-3 quarterbacks across the board and I never keep more than 1. Cam got announced out while I was traveling today and the guy I'm playing snatched up Dak and Josh Allen before I got off my flight. :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nick Foles, here I come!

With the way Cam has sucked the past 3 weeks thats on you

With the way Cam has sucked the past 3 weeks thats on you
For sure.

But I still would’ve hesitated to start Dak or Josh Allen ahead of him regardless.

There’s just never QBs on the waiver wire in my league.

Need O'dell to be healthy and play smh.

Would be amazing if Gurley's knee would swell up or somethin on Friday or Saturday and he sat out. My opponent in one of my leagues has him and I scooped up Kelly of waivers

Last edited:
Is carolina's backup qb good enough to force defenses to not stack the box? I need mccaffrey to have his worst game of the season this week

pretty salty about my big money 14 team league. last year the commissioner forgot to change it to 6 teams make the playoffs with the top 2 seeds getting a bye. he forgot to change it again this year and i ended up losing in the 1st round after being the #1 seed.

also, i have both conner and samuels in another league and am hoping conner sits out. would rather play samuels in my TE spot vs playing Ian Thomas :sick:
He had months to change it

McGuire or Damien Williams? Not sure how spencer ware coming back will affect Williams and I don’t know if I should put my trust in a Jet for the chip.

tenor.gif

Dude I’m playing got mad desperate legit switched up his whole starting lineup. He has CMC / Mixon / Conner... but now that Conners more than likely out he picked up Williams from GB. He went and picked ion darnold, Robby Anderson, 2 defenses. He’s trying to do whatever lol.

I’m just hoping Conner is out so i can play Jaylen Samuels. If not I’m going to go with baldwin in the flex

Y’all think it’s worth picking up Chris Hogan and potentially starting him over Corey Davis?

My other option for my 3rd WR is Golden Tate lol

Back
Top Bottom