**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 14.56 in one league. He got Mahomes, Baldwin, and Butker left. I got T. Patrick, Carson and Williams left. Lost that one.

Up 46.86 in the other league. He got Mahomes and Lindsay... I got D. Williams. Hope Mahomes has a ****ty game

I need a HUGE game from Damien

Screenshot_20181223-175925_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Up 35. Going against Mahomes, Butker and Damien. I got Doug. Need Mahomes to do absolutely nothing and Doug to go off. Not sitting Rivers is going to haunt me the rest of the year if I end up losing :smh:

Im supposed to be up 119 - 95.9

With Williams v Lindsay, almost shoe in for that $500

Why did i switch

Lol I need a damn miracle to 3peat in the league im commissioner of. Carson and Williams would have to go OFF

Happy if I win the chip in one league at least though
I need a mathematical miracle to win both of my leagues to repeat as champions..
giphy.webp

However I really want to win my standard league because the guy didnt want to take the 50/50 split.. So if Mahomes and Lindsay have their worst games of their careers..
HandyFocusedDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

Was so close to starting Baker and Gallup rather than Hogan and Trubisky...knew I was gonna **** up.

Decision making was clutch in the other league though taking Samuels out and replacing him with C.J. 5 min before the game started

Back
Top Bottom