**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Imagine if a couple months ago someone told you CJ Anderson, Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, Robby Anderson, Jamaal Williams, Elijah McGuire, Derrick Henry and Kyle Rudolph were going to win most people their fantasy championship this year.

I lost by 30 because of Rodgers and brown going super sayian. Smh. 193-160. Not like I put in a dud at all either which sucks. Just got outscored by a miracle.

Imagine if a couple months ago someone told you CJ Anderson, Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, Robby Anderson, Jamaal Williams, Elijah McGuire, Derrick Henry and Kyle Rudolph were going to win most people their fantasy championship this year.
Damien and McGuire definitely played a big part for me. Funny that tevin and Tate who traded for mid season weren’t even in my lineup this week

Led my league in points. Almost missed the playoffs because I also had the most points against in the league. Saved my best game for last :pimp:

0D5B6F61-35AA-4547-A7B9-07F5E5BD8446.png

A386778B-A955-4722-984A-1EAB691E6C8D.jpeg

Proof that going WR heavy works haha

It really does. Ive been going WR heavy 3 years now and in mybig money league this yr i went RB RB because i thought i couldnt pass up the top tier RBs where they fell to me.

Well Bell & Fournette were both busts. My WRs all season have been Doggs Fuller & Edelman and somehow made it to the ship.

The RBs that carried the weight for me were ALL free agent finds: Conner Mack Michel Ware Williams

It really does. Ive been going WR heavy 3 years now and in mybig money league this yr i went RB RB because i thought i couldnt pass up the top tier RBs where they fell to me.

Well Bell & Fournette were both busts. My WRs all season have been Doggs Fuller & Edelman and somehow made it to the ship.

The RBs that carried the weight for me were ALL free agent finds: Conner Mack Michel Ware Williams
yep i try to do it every draft where i don't have an early pick haha

Main league, dude lost the 'ship by 1.4 :sick: all because Gronk goosed him. He needed a measly catch from Hill on that final KC drive and didn't get it.

Work league, my coworker won by about 4 pts. That final Butker kick saved him.

Led my league in points. Almost missed the playoffs because I also had the most points against in the league. Saved my best game for last :pimp:

0D5B6F61-35AA-4547-A7B9-07F5E5BD8446.png

A386778B-A955-4722-984A-1EAB691E6C8D.jpeg

My league has the same belt! It's so legit. I only realized after ordering tho that I could have customized it to have the league name instead of "Fantasy Football" up top :smh: .

but you still had a top RB regardless if it was a waived pick up or whatever

its hard, I've gone WR heavy just to have ****ty RB but this year there was A LOT of RB talent just had to be lucky

I went RB HEAVY and didn't fair well even after acquiring Michael Thomas with Diggs.

I screwed up drafting Cousins, coulda had Brees

Main league, dude lost the 'ship by 1.4 :sick: all because Gronk goosed him. He needed a measly catch from Hill on that final KC drive and didn't get it.

Work league, my coworker won by about 4 pts. That final Butker kick saved him.

My league has the same belt! It's so legit. I only realized after ordering tho that I could have customized it to have the league name instead of "Fantasy Football" up top :smh: .

It was customizable!!?

but you still had a top RB regardless if it was a waived pick up or whatever

its hard, I've gone WR heavy just to have ****ty RB but this year there was A LOT of RB talent just had to be lucky

I went RB HEAVY and didn't fair well even after acquiring Michael Thomas with Diggs.

I screwed up drafting Cousins, coulda had Brees

No doubt those RBs were great but every year youll find some RB oo the wire or late rounds that can carry the load being serviceable.

Your waiver order matters too at times

Oh lord just crossed my mind ... If Gruden rolls Peterman out there tonight and my oppo has Broncos D im gonna be beyond :angry:

Back
Top Bottom