**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone picking Zeke high after the Bell ordeal last year? Lol

Screenshot_20190729-140910_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Maybe.... their whole offense kind of revolve around him, but they do have Amari.....

We’ll see what happens once the preseason starts at least but I gotta feeling Kyler, DJ and that Cardinals offense is about to put up some numbers this year.

I’m not drafting anyone from Dallas this year regardless.

You said you were in a $500 league, is that buy-in? If so how many people if you don’t mind me asking?

I hope all the NT brethren win championships and flourish this season :nthat:
It’s $400, I had agreed to $500 and my best friend who’s the commish just told everyone $400 not sure why he kept it at that, someone must’ve complained

12 man .5ppr

I’ve been saying that for the last 2-3 seasons between Michael Floyd and D.J., and I have been let down. I don’t know if I can mess with any Cardinals players this year either lol

This has nothing to do with those previous teams. I think this because of how Kliff is gonna run his offense plus Kirk, Fitz, Hakeem Butler, Isabella, Charles Clay, RSJ and obviously DJ back fully healthy. And I really, really like Kyler and how confident he’s looked in his throws in the footage I’ve seen. Yes, I know it’s practice, but the way the ball comes out of his hands is special.

Playing in that Cardinals dome for half the season should have them putting up some numbers.

We’ll see what happens once the preseason starts at least but I gotta feeling Kyler, DJ and that Cardinals offense is about to put up some numbers this year.

David Johnson been goin late 1st in some drafts I've seen
I'll gladly take Kirk

With the Jets signing Kalil, surely it will help Bell. Where do ya guys rank him in a PPR league? End of R1 or starting in R2?

Back
Top Bottom