**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I own Conner with the #1 seed playing against the Samuels owner with the #4 seed. He lost Olsen the same time Samuels took over for Conner. Clutch af for him.

That **** is straight trash man.

Yahoo should be refunding people their buy-ins for anybody that it lost them their matchup in the playoffs this year.

Defending champ no more...:frown:

The worse thing about getting bounced in the semis...I still have to pay the rest of my league fees.

Chubb...Lindsay...Zeke...”How could I lose, I said.” :smh:

Heading to the championship game.
85235FC7-38B5-4C4E-AADF-A62F0772EAFB.png

I need Kamara to go back to his early season self tonight. Need 26 points from him for a win in half point PPR :lol:

I need Kamara to go back to his early season self tonight. Need 26 points from him for a win in half point PPR :lol:

Being that Sean Payton hates fantasy I fully expect Taysom Hill to get 30 carries including all redzone work.

Yea i ****ing lost man

Need kamara/CMC to combine for 56 pts.. aint happening

Thielen and cook (TE) **** the bed

Buddy in my work league is down about 2 points and change, and has CMC & Kamara left to go for him. I told him he will probably see it done the first touch of the game and then he can go to sleep peacefully by 8:35 :lol: .

Headed to the championship game in both leagues I’m in. Defending champ in one league and in the other I’m trying to win my 3rd title in 4 years.

Man fantasy is crazy at times. Team in my league was 12-1, steamrolled through the season but to lose in the semifinals after the bye week. I know he’s hurting.

I did all the campaigning for Beckham to sit, forced my opponent to use Sutton or Jeffery.

Jeffery has night of his freakin life :smh:

*#&÷>#,$>÷*#(@*#*$*÷[#*$78×93*$*$*# :angry:

This still has me freakin heated. Eagles D did enough to keep Cooks a non-factor, but Rams let this 2018 bum jeffery have a resurrection game :angry:

So I’m up 28 in a standard league.

Opponent has Brees and Thomas
I have Curtis Samuel

SHOOT ME NOW

That **** is straight trash man.

Yahoo should be refunding people their buy-ins for anybody that it lost them their matchup in the playoffs this year.

giphy.gif

I agree it's silly Samuels has TE eligibility tho.

If you have Samuels you arent upset at this, you use it to your advantage.

If you dont and it happens against you youre heated.

Oh well though, it happens. I should have used him the TE spot again instead of using Gronk, oh well

giphy.gif

I agree it's silly Samuels has TE eligibility tho.

:lol: I’m pissed

I was in first place alllll year and this fool got to start 5 damn RB’s against me. A 16 point swing compared to Jimmy Graham who he would have had to start. Dude would have lost last week if not for it too and I would have beat that guy by 80 points. Instead I’m tied with him with Curtis Samuel left and he has CMC.

that sucks bro but thats fantasy, I wish I used my head and remember Samuel had the TE eligibility and finish off my opponent ahead of time

well I am done unless CMC has the game of his life.

Till next year my fellow NTers. Hope yall win your leagues.

See yall around July/August of 2019.

Big Ben
Juju
Gronk
James White
B Cooks

All of those folks right there killed me this week.
1st place all year and 200+ points scored higher than anyone else in my league.
GRRRR ok rant over.

Back
Top Bottom