Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
So who do you guys think is this years James Rodriguez? By that I mean breakout star most didn't know about beforehand that everyone's gonna be after the WC

El Tri's Chucky Lozano, Argentina's Cristian Pavon, Portugal's Goncalo Guedes all seem to fit that mold

Seen mad people rocking national team jerseys on my commute this morning, World Cup has officially started :pimp:

I think everyone hyping Brazil is sure to be disappointed. They look weak, and Neymar isn't the leader the media makes him out to be and what many just buy in to. Furthest they'll probably go is quarter finals.

Wish all of your teams luck. Except for Trey. Can't wait for Sunday to watch my boys get stomped by Alemania

Germany all the way. But hope to see England make it far too.

I think everyone hyping Brazil is sure to be disappointed. They look weak, and Neymar isn't the leader the media makes him out to be and what many just buy in to. Furthest they'll probably go is quarter finals.

They look weak? Lolwut

They just had probably the strongest qualifying campaign of any team heading into the WC :lol:

They've really gelled under their current coach and have the talent to warrant being a favorite

Going out in the quarters would be disappointing AF with this group

They look weak? Lolwut

They just had probably the strongest qualifying campaign of any team heading into the WC :lol:

They've really gelled under their current coach and have the talent to warrant being a favorite

Going out in the quarters would be disappointing AF with this group
They're frauds, they're not going to win it.

Anyone in NY needs to come to Queens when Colombia plays. You won’t be disappointed :pimp: :pimp:
making some plans right now to fly out from Miami to NYC for the 4th of July weekend. Hopefully Colombia is still in the tournament by then so you can show me all the Colombian mamis. I know you got a few homegirls, I've peeped your IG :lol:

Back
Top Bottom