Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
is that offical set in stone or just for the bid?

Also, I would love to see the final in Pasadena. A repeat of 1994

I can see it now

Jamaica vs Brazil, Jamaica wins 3-1 and we lift our first World Cup trophy...I can see it now :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
Those sites set in stone.

If the Jamaican FA can keep their guys from going to England or the US then maaaaaaybe you have a chance :lol:

iight 48 teams now, this is what I want

Europe - 18
South America - 7
Concacaf - 8 - 3 host and 5 more spots
Oceania - 1
Africa - 7
Asia - 7

^I don't want to be a ****, but why should CONCACAF have more spots than South America, Africa, and Asia?

^I don't want to be a ****, but why should CONCACAF have more spots than South America, Africa, and Asia?

Because CONCACAF is hosting the tournament. Gives us a better chance for the lesser countries to qualify (ie Jamaica, El Salvador, etc)

they have 3 automatically qualify already, it cant be a Worldf Cup qualifier with only 3-4 places

hella lot of money would be made if more concacaf teams make it to the wc for 2026. i can just imagine el salavdor in it lmao

My parents saw Brazil - Cameroon in Stanford in ‘94. Brazil later won the tourney.

Parents and I saw Italy - Australia in Kaiserslautern in ‘06. Italy later won the tourney.

I’m seeing England - Panama in Nizhny this year. ????

There have been club level “occurrences” that have come to fruition as well. Parents have seen Atletico - Roma in the UCL last season. Roma went far, Atletico won the Europa.

It’s time gents lol

/rant

My parents saw Brazil - Cameroon in Stanford in ‘94. Brazil later won the tourney.

Parents and I saw Italy - Australia in Kaiserslautern in ‘06. Italy later won the tourney.

I’m seeing England - Panama in Nizhny this year. ????

There have been club level “occurrences” that have come to fruition as well. Parents have seen Atletico - Roma in the UCL last season. Roma went far, Atletico won the Europa.

It’s time gents lol

/rant

You should go watch an Argentina match :nerd:

I saw Denmark vs Netherlands in Johannesburg - Netherlands lost in the finals to Spain

me and my buddies went to Rio but didn't get any tickets to any mathces, try to sneak into Maracana to see Argentina vs Bosnia - Argentina lost in the final to Germany

I got fired from my job last week and I don't know how imma make it to Russia so that's it for me :ohwell:

I know they had extra unwanted tickets in Brazil. For Russia they’re making people who have Tix to a game get a fan ID; all new security measures obviously. Picture of me, laminated and approved similar to a passport. On game day only people with a fan ID can come close to the stadium. IF they have extra tix I already have the ID ready to go so it’s a shoe in for me.

Besides Nizhny I got St. Peter’s and Moscow to visit.

iight 48 teams now, this is what I want

Europe - 18
South America - 7
Concacaf - 8 - 3 host and 5 more spots
Oceania - 1
Africa - 7
Asia - 7

It will likely be this...8 is too much for CONCACAF

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39448474
The recommended places for each confederation are:

• Africa - 9 (up from 5)
  • Asia - 8 (up from 4 or 5)
  • Europe - 16 (up from 13)
  • North, Central America and Caribbean - 6 (up from 3 or 4)
  • Oceania - 1 (from 0 or 1)
  • South America - 6 (up from 4 or 5)

Rooting for either Brazil or Portugal to win now that the Spanish FA pulled its ish

Imagining how rustled people will be if either scumbag Neymar or CR7 wins a World Cup :lol:

Last edited:
I always felt that Spain’s time has passed since the greatness they achieved. Far but no trophy.

France has their scandals in the last one. Spain’s is now.

But for tomorrow gents. I have Russia 2-1 to Saudi Arabia.

Golovin involved with at least one goal

E0996385-EC8C-498B-B0E9-711AE4C3392D.png
874EC120-F736-4B56-A209-E623FC69416D.png
Currently I’m in 16th place but I expect to be the world #1 by the end of the tournament

Back
Top Bottom