• Uruguay

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
¡Viva El Tri!

No Italy, Netherlands, USA or Ivory Coast but still going to be fun to watch.

In here for the hilarious hot takes from the once every four years fans.

I’m not a fan of club football anymore, only international.

So when I start talking please don’t group me in that. I know more about the sport than most of you

So when I start talking please don’t group me in that. I know more about the sport than most of you
What caused you to deviate from club football may I ask? Who did you support prior to making this change?

club > country

you probably do know more about country footy than most too

Messi v. Ronaldo Final would be lit.

US not being in it has everyone all butt hurt but don't have to listen to Lalas complain and make excuses will be :smokin.
Russia gonna make the final, feel like there's gonna be some major rigged matches like 2002.

is there also a women of the world cup thread?

I usually rock with the squads with gunners, its spread real thinly this cup, so I have chosen to identify as Nigerian for this WC. My boy iwobi is going to be the breakout player and golden boot winner taking them to the semis....

........but once they get washed in the semis, I usually root for France but with deChump, I have no faith in them doing it so I would like to see Messi lift the cup

Want Messi to left the trophy so he can considered an even better All Time great. The WC is the only thing he's missing, same could be said with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Will be keeping tabs on Brazil, Argentina and France.

Spain and Germany are also experienced.

Imo Messi needs to win this World Cup to be consider better than Maradona. I can imagine the cringe in Messi’s face if he does not win this WC. I think this is his last opportunity.

Rooting for Argentina to be the dark horse and go all the way. This is unlike past world cup years where they were a favorite to win it all. No one is really stating the they'll be the favorite, the narrative is more this may be Messi's last chance. France, Brazil, Germany are the big name favorites. I do believe that this Brazil team is overrated imo.

Can Peru be the Costa Rica of last WC?
I like how the the gk did last cup they were in

Was thinking we unofficially do 1 day discussing each group

Group A today (the 5th,) B on the 6th, etc. In addition to the other discussions

Group A:
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Uruguay

I really hope Egypt and Uruguay knock out Russia early. The racism, homophobia, corruption, and beefing with Merica on the geopolitical level. Would love seeing other countries throw a party on their soil while they feel the sadness of an early exit.

Going to actually keep the discussion about footy for other groups :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom