• Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
bracket6_25.png
bracket6_25_1.png

The bracket leaderboard so far

This has to be a mistake, no way I’m in last place

:rofl:
Only two groups have been counted for points so far, so don’t worry, yet.

By bracket is totally ****ed. Had Portugal winning Group B and Spain advancing as the 2nd place team. Also had Egypt advancing as 2nd place in Group A. Only thing I got right was Uruguay winning Group A.

It’s going to get worse too. Had Peru advancing 2nd from Group C, Argentina winning Group D, Poland winning their group, etc. :lol:

By bracket is totally ****ed. Had Portugal winning Group B and Spain advancing as the 2nd place team. Also had Egypt advancing as 2nd place in Group A. Only thing I got right was Uruguay winning Group A.

It’s going to get worse too. Had Peru advancing 2nd from Group C, Argentina winning Group D, Poland winning their group, etc. :lol:
Man I had Costa Rica and Egypt advancing :rofl:
Also had Japan in last place in their group :rofl:
Major mistakes were made

pLATINum Sound-off

-Uruguay did not have much competition today or against SA and Egypt. They are efficient like Portugal but do not look like a complete team. I hope I am wrong since I like Uruguay but they are missing a solid mid field to make them a contender.

-Russia can beat Spain if they play inspired football but today they were slow and disorganized. Today, they looked like the team we expected vs a stronger and more talented opponent (Uruguay).

-Hats off to Iran and Morocco. Morocco was not fazed by Spain and played some good ball in their 3 games. They were just too inconsistent in their play to merit a trip to the next round. Happy Morocco bossed DeGea and Ramos (not once but twice). Good stuff Morocco.

-Iran should be furious after this game. The ref failed to give them a penalty early in the 2nd half that would have tied it early on. That penalty woulda been a game changer. Also, Ronaldo should have been sent off for punching a player (soccer ball nowhere to be found). Ronaldo intentionally made contact with a player’s face and should have been sent off. I understand FIFA does not want him out of the next match or potentially the tournament (if portugal lost) but his action was outrageous.

Out of all the nations seeking their first World Cup victory, Croatia should by far be the favorite. Great team, relatively easy path to Moscow. One could say that the stars are aligning for them.

so how much does argentina need to beat nigeria by to have a chance at going through?

plus needing iceland to not win

so how much does argentina need to beat nigeria by to have a chance at going through?

plus needing iceland to not win

Just need a win and an Iceland draw or loss.

Goal differential will only come into play if we both win, in which case we will need to score one more goal than they do to advance.

Last night in nizhny. Showing the Argentina game. Apparently this fan fest isn’t good compared to Moscow’s and St. Peter’s. for obvious reasons.
F339D2A5-60A7-4056-961A-BBF1D1648153.jpeg
6CC89050-2C26-44DC-B1AB-C6481C6258B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom