Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out fellas. Top tee is from fanatics. Bottom is from ****’s in store from over the weekend. Which one should I keep? I think the top one is the shade of blue they wore on field after game 6.
DBD31959-5F11-4F53-B8D7-FFAF74C6BF9C.jpeg

Keep both

Jumped the gun and bought two kill the hype Dodger championship hats (black and og royal), partly out of frustration for that UNDFTD cancellation. Likely will sell one though.

Yeah, might keep both. Haha. Went to dodger stadium. Bought a couple more things. Store was empty. Like three people inside. There were long lines for covid though. Lol.
Fml passed on going cause I was scared the lines would be crazy. Montebello was dry as hell. Lids had size 8 for you pumpkin heads.

In-laws already preordered the DVD for me, so pumped to hear Scully is involved.

Gear touched down today. Love the low profile champions hat.

The shirts are meh. I really wish Nike never got rid of the actual dri-fit material. It hangs so much better and is so much softer than these cotton tees.

I was able to move down to a 5th row seat for a game during a homestand with the hated Giants visiting in August 2018. Jeanie Buss at Dodger Stadium in bougie dugout club section, and I was segregated behind her.

That's Tommy Lasorda she's giving a kiss.
IMG_5371.JPG

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5439.JPG

IMG_5448.JPG

Was able to scoop the replica mookie jersey for under $100. East LA Nike was having a $40 off $150 purchase or more. Would love to get an authentic but funneled my money towards the PS5.

This man Mook was runner up for World Series MVP and about to be runner up for NL MVP, not bad for his first season. Legitimate arguments could be made for him winning both too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom