Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
42AE96A3-06AB-4621-BCEB-76052333FC94.jpeg
2309025F-91FF-418A-9AEA-88420E60716F.jpeg
Got mine today also, now waiting on my shirts and other hat and my wife’s Mookie jersey

Nolan got an opt out 2021

force the rockies hand nolan, trade you before they lose you for nothing.

rockies would never trade nolan wn the division tho

The way it seems like things are going economically/financially for MLB, I don’t see him opting out to try to get more money. Stanton had an opt out and he opted in this weekend. Nobody was gonna pay him anywhere close to what he’s making now.

Nolan would have 5 seasons left if he doesn’t opt out after ‘21, contract brings him to his age 35 year. I wouldn’t say he’s expensive, but trading for him likely means Seager won’t be re-signed, or one of Bellinger/Buehler won’t be re-signed after 2024.

At the current rate, he’d be owed 164 million over 5 years. If he were to opt out, he would obviously do it knowing he can get more than $164 over 5 years. It’s not cheap, but it could be worse

Can’t lose Buehler at all, he’s the ace for the next 10 years. Probably gonna have to give up Cody or Corey unless the F/O really wants to dig deep in those deep pockets but hard to see them go after both.

surprise it's been selling out
I think people didn’t wanna wait for championship hats (or the casual fan didn’t know there would championship hats) and bought them all up. In 2017 and 2018 I got the World Series hats for $7.50-$10 on clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom