Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** the regular season. People hyped over breezing through the regular season, collecting their cool bobble heads, and paying for overpriced tickets/food/drinks. Just to be disappointed every year in the first round.

Dodgers have had their share of bad luck with injuries/players, but that’s part of the game.

I agree completely. When the Giants had their even year run of winning 3 World Series. They never won more than 94 games in any of those seasons.

Idgaf about the regular season when 100 win seasons just turn into them looking like the A’s in October.

I meant fluke in that they carried the regular season success into the playoffs

Now we dominate the reg season and choke in the postseason. I hate this

:lol: :stoneface:

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

I never want to win 100 games again.

Just end this. I got better stuff I could be doing with my October.
We joked how this team would magically win it all when we least expected it by barely getting in with a wildcard or something. This team won too many games and ran away with the division. I blame the Pads for choking this easy division :lol: :smh:

The corpse of Washedshaw throwing 84 mph is really our ace. We gotta address pitching this off-season.

Teams have come back down 2-0 in the division series after losing the first 2 games. This diamondbacks team is beatable too.

All that said, given this teams dna and how they respond to adversity. Hell na it’s not happening.

Chavez Ravine is going to be a glorified Spirit Halloween store come tomorrow night.

I just realized how bad the bats have been the last 2 Octobers. Aside from game 1 against San Diego last year, they haven’t scored more than 3 runs in any of their playoff games the last 2 postseasons.

The pitching hasn’t been great. But it has been serviceable given all of the injuries they’ve had pitching wise. They’ve lost games 5-3, 2-1, 5-3, and 4-2 over the last 2 postseasons. It’s not unreasonable to expect the bats to have bailed the pitching out in at least one of those games.

Hell I’ll even go back to 2021. Buehler pitching in Atlanta on 3 days rest. They lost 4-2. Not a great performance. But enough to give the bats a shot. Dudes had runners on 2nd and 3rd in the 7th inning down 4-2 with no one out and a chance to steal all the momentum in that series and proceeded to go down in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom