Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this lineup with RISP continues to struggle in the post season. Just been mind-boggling to watch. Already knew the fellas would have to out-hit teams to keep advancing, just didn't see AZ out-hitting them (hats off to the baby snakes). Can definitely see them turning it around, but with Lynn and Kershaw lined up you feel like you'd need 7-8 runs/game to have a shot.

I'm not gonna blame the week off.

But next year don't win the division. Just get the 1st wild card.

I'm so sick of winning 100+ and flaming out.

Mookie and Freddie deserve all the slander.

Dave had no business putting Wong in or having him on the roster.

Yeah this lineup with RISP continues to struggle in the post season. Just been mind-boggling to watch. Already knew the fellas would have to out-hit teams to keep advancing, just didn't see AZ out-hitting them (hats off to the baby snakes). Can definitely see them turning it around, but with Lynn and Kershaw lined up you feel like you'd need 7-8 runs/game to have a shot.
It really is. Except for a couple innings here and there the offense has done close to nothing. Guys aren’t working counts, getting hard contact, getting on base and running or anything else that might provide some hope.

Mostly just strike outs and weak pop-ups, easy-to-field grounders.

It really is. Except for a couple innings here and there the offense has done close to nothing. Guys aren’t working counts, getting hard contact, getting on base and running or anything else that might provide some hope.

Mostly just strike outs and weak pop-ups, easy-to-field grounders.

That's what surprises me most. We don't work the count like we do in the regular season.

I just want it to be over. Don't want hope and don't want to have to juggle them and USC Saturday.

we werent supposed to be here
Yeah, that's the only balm to the pain. By all rights we shoulda been third in the west this year. With all the injuries I can't believe we won 100 games. But regardless, we shouldn't be such choking dogs in October. And now our prospective big pitching investment (Shohei) in the offseason isn't throwing anything 'til '25. This suuuucks....

Well....

On the bright side...

At least we're not Padres fans :lol:

The Diamondbacks aren’t supposed to be here either.

It’s one thing to get dog walked by Atlanta or even Philly. But Arizona.

The injuries and it being a transition year weren’t brought up much while they were running away with the division once again so I rather not bring it up now. Just my personal opinion on that.

I wouldn’t be as mad if we were losing purely because of pitching because I kept saying I had low expectations on that side for the playoffs. It’s the lack of hitting that’s bothering me, going back to last season’s flameout. That’s just inexcusable to me.

Why weren't the Diamondbacks supposed to be here?

Diamondbacks actually had a great start to the season then lost it and clearly have found it again when it matters.

End of the day our front office has things to address and Shohei is the answer to all the problems.

I feel like it’s unlikely the front office (or even most of the players) do any real soul searching about potential changes this off-season. All the injuries give them too easy an out.

Haven’t been invested this season because of the birth of joy child so I don’t feel too much right now. lol. But yeah, sucks. If Mookie and Freddie did anything yesterday, series is probably tied 1-1. Going into tomorrow with zero expectations.

Congratulations and enjoy your child!

You ain't missing much here.

|l

IMG_1985.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom