Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and screw Bill Plashke who jinxed us with thay stupid article he wrote that guaranteed a world series win for this team.

That hack has been horrible at his job for years. So many bad written takes and the LA times keeps him on board.

We deserve to lose for trading for and starting that fat loser w our season on the line. Washed Thor prob would have pitched better than fat boy

I want to hear some of the postgame press conferences from guys like Betts and Freeman, and how Dave Roberts and Friedman respond.

It’s going to be very telling on both ends. They choked in epic fashion 2 years in a row. It better not be any passive lackadaisical company lines.

Guys like Kobe, Brady, Jeter etc. You knew they hated losing and they didn’t hide it. Doesn’t mean they won every year. But that energy was a constant.

When I saw Mookie hit a homer during that team scrimmage the other day I had a feeling that the team would go on a cold streak. Is that something new? I don’t ever remember seeing the team scrimmage before the playoffs start

….And we called the Padres frauds

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom