Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing was on the wall months ago that the starting pitching was going to be a problem and an early playoff exit was likely.

Facts. I think we all got caught up (again) with an offense that in the regular season looked like it could carry us for it to disappear once again in October.

I almost feel it's better to not follow the regular season anymore because this team just becomes totally different in October.

Last edited:
CT3, Kiké, and Willie only ones who showed up last night. Our Day ones. We know they’ll show up when the season is on the line. Mookie and Freddie could learn from them :smh:

Blake Snell worth pursuing?

I'd pursue Yamamoto heavy or look at what Tampa wants for Glasnow first, Snell walks a ton of folks and LA would be buying high because he's going to win the Cy Young.

Kersh possibly gone
Urias off to Oaxaca (who walked a lot of batters too

Yes to both snell (weakens a division rival) and Glasnow

Could have a whole rotation for what ohtani may be asking for

I would like to see 2 soild arms added. Don't know how Dustin or Walker will be next year.

Urias is gone. Done and shouldn't pitch another inning.

If you can get Belli back at the right price...do it.

Maybe JT as well. JT at DH works for me.

I'd be ok with saying goodbye to Max.

I would like to see 2 soild arms added. Don't know how Dustin or Walker will be next year.

Urias is gone. Done and shouldn't pitch another inning.

If you can get Belli back at the right price...do it.

Maybe JT as well. JT at DH works for me.

I'd be ok with saying goodbye to Max.
Bellinger is with Boras now, so I'm not confident in the likelihood of his return. Outman has been serviceable so I hope he makes another jump by next season, having Lux back will help too. I wouldn't be mad with JT at all, but what do y'all think a trade package for Arenado could look like?

Nola looked good yesterday, how do y'all feel about him?

The irony of Kershaws last start in a dodger uniform to go how it did. :smh:

I also don’t trust snell after having to give him 200+ million.

No confidence in Dustin May being able to stay injury free.

I hope Buehler comes back for business.

Dodgers can easily afford whoever they want (look at their ticket prices and concession prices). But eventually, all this diverted money (Which they don’t need to do as they have the money now) they continue to give us going to catch up to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom