Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of yall on/near the east coast? Pittsburgh is barely a 3 hour drive for me and I'm off Friday.  Thinking it might be my one chance to see Kershaw this year (would also be my first time ever). All my friends are Reds fans so they won't be with it - might have to go solo lol

Ya keep standing there lookin dumb donnie

Jerome ****** williams
Had 2 on zero outs came w nothing
Jus had bases loaded and came out empty !!!!

These guys playing like matt stairs and brad lidge still out there :smh:

Nice outing for wood, should have had at least 5 runs

U r a moron peralta, u should put in your retirement papers right after this game.

A hanging breaking ball u doofus

I kno my dude FB23 had his first baby and just disappeared into the abyss.

Sinser on ig his boy bout to b the next ronaldo

Well hello there Alexander Guerrero

:wow:

Hey buddy!!! I miss this thread, I got a notification so I'm checking in. :lol:

My workload and the family life has occupied my leisure time completely, but I will try to put in my 2 cents in here every once in a while. :wink:

PM me your IG.

So perlata is a prime DFA candidate and jim johnson is the new hatcher. Need to get a waiver deal goin...this wont fly in the postseason against elite teams and elite pens.

Cray...jansen back to mid 90s with excellent late cut(per r.monday). I guess it was the virus.

i dont know what he was throwing if it was a cutter but that **** had some nice movement.

he relies too much on his fastball which his money pitch but once he trusts his sinker/slider :x

That escalated QUICKLY.cant blame jim johnson or hatcher or yimi or baez or anyone on this one.

Zack gets a pardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom