Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that Jays would trade top prospects for a rental. But their front office is in the hot seat so they don't care what happens to the teans future :lol:

Im 100% content with wood/latos+a top middle infield prospect and Jim Johnson...while keeping seager/urias/de leon/holmes/anderson etc..

Grade=A+

Now...what to do with morse...ive always liked his game...just always hurt and kinda redundant on this roster. I guess he along with a piece(s) can be flipped for relief or guererro/piece(s). In theory wed then have left with 7 OFers...

Svs(whos a younger morse in some ways)/dre/craw/puig/joc/****(technically utility)/morse.

Dfa heisey/trade one of morse/guererro the probable case. But then wed only have **** as a CF after Joc...

Last edited:
Im 100% content with wood/latos+a top middle infield prospect and Jim Johnson...while keeping seager/urias/de leon/holmes/anderson etc..

Grade=A+

this. when i read reports that people thought dodgers would give up urias all i could do was :smh:

perfectly fine with this result. shore up the bullpen with a move or two and i'm content.

Well...keep in mind LAD is notorious for waiver deals after 7.31..but that was the ned regime. Some out of contention teams high priced middle reliever should clear and become available.

Dont forget also..getting 2 starters allows us to move bol or frias to spot starting/mop up...so theres that.

Alex Wood and Mat Latos....not bad at all

Also saw they got Jim Johnson, impressive

Last edited:
Well...keep in mind LAD is notorious for waiver deals after 7.31..but that was the ned regime. Some out of contention teams high priced middle reliever should clear and become available.

Dont forget also..getting 2 starters allows us to move bol or frias to spot starting/mop up...so theres that.

I really like Bolsinger but he can't go more than 5 innings so this should help.

Anybody hitting up this Freeway series? I wanted to go Saturday but I can't do day games. Too damn hot :lol: :wow:

Was hoping the Sunday one was the ESPN game :smh:

Last edited:
No can do...work.

Man...DFAd heisey/morse/tsao/beachy....still gotta option or trade 4 players to make room for latos/wood/johnson/avilan..plus moved Hatcher to 60 day DL.

Im guessing z.lee/yimi...and maybe trade guererro+other(s) and maybe option bolsinger...as much as it would suck...the ultimate "thanks for nothin".

Last edited:
So now theyre kickin tires on gallardo?unless they plan on flippin latos or Anderson's expiring...i dont see the reason. I will say...gallardo>latos and anderson. And he can swing the bat.

Latos/guererro for gallardo....do it, friedman.

Last edited:
i have a feeling they are keeping latos.

dodgers going all in today, lets get rid of the dead weight.

bolsinger would be an excellent arm in the pen, thats prolly how hes gonna be used

Hes starting on sun...listed at least. Still gotta clear 4 spots on the 25 man. Well see how it unfolds within the next 4 hrs. As stated..z.lee and yimi optioned r a given....the other 2...who knows.

broxton to cards
nerd.gif
Wow, they are usually known for their good moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom