Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puig washed. Guy hasnt played in a month so don't blame him. Put him in for defensive purposes at the 7th for Ethier

Don't really have a problem with Crawford at LF. I'm not gonna judge him off 3 games. He's been solid the last 2 months of the season. Dude has been money for us the last 2 playoffs as well. Benching him off a small sample size is exactly what we ripped Donnie for for doing that to Puig during last year's playoffs

Last edited:
LETS KEEP THE GOOD VIBES GOING BROS :smokin

What a well played game by the boys man, kudos to Donnie finally waking up and realizing **** was our leadoff hitter.

He brings energy and speed, need MORE hit and run opportunities, even though he did get into a DP, i loved the aggression.

The shifts worked last night and a big ups to KERSHAW for getting over that hump.

de Grom will be a tough matchup, need to throw him off his game, step out the box, a couple bunts to throw him off, need something.

All I know is we have Grienke coming off regular rest, lets keep it going!!!!

I expect OF to be: Ethier / **** or Joc / **** or Puig, I just don't want to see CC.

Let me add that, AJ needs to start over Yasmani tomorrow, he's seeing the ball better than Grandal.

J Turner needs to ice that knee, need him 100% for Thursday, he's emerged as our best hitter.

Chris Hatcher is hands down our setup man, he's really stepped up man.

I think Mattingly managed a perfect game last night.  I thought if we lost with Kershaw going 7, Hatcher then Kenley..well, not much else he could do..but they got the W.

Sounds like that shoulder injury is starting to pop up again on Grandal, so AJ might have to start by default.

I'm thinking Ethier/Hernandez/Puig to start, then bring in Joc for defense later.

I think I basically just repeated what everyone else already said, but whatever man...back to LA for G5 with Greinke, lets do it!

Sidenote: Did anyone else absolutely love seeing Kershaw hype like that before the game?

YES!

Seeing Kersh hype is weird as hell cus the day he pitches he rarely talks to anyone.

He hit joc in the chest and i bet that **** is hurting right now lol

I'm not a Mattingly fan by stretch, but I have to say I agreed with taking Kershaw out, and bringing Kenley in on the 8th

told yall we just had to believe!! need game 5 tomorrow, im so hyped. expecting a huge game from greinke. especially since he wants that $25 mill a year on his next contract this is his chance to cement his worth with a huge outing tomorrow in a deciding game 5 at home :smokin

Keep the good vibes goin, [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Sounds like yasmanis shoulder is buggin, hope AJE is able to go BUT grienke and grandal go hand in hand

So nervous for tomorrow. Really wanted to go but work got me locked up.

Hitting that Bdubs in Burbank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom