Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this game is in the bag. You pay Kershaw and Greinke 60 million per year to choke in the playoffs.

You'd think they'd work the count on a closer pitching the 8th and 9th for the first time.

Finally its over.

Donnie's last game.

Congrats Mets fans, you guys have some studs on the mound man.

Im still baffled why **** was not leadoff, his most productive spot in the lineup.

But thats not what made us lose this game, MENTAL mistakes from the team that had the fewest errors man.

Seemed like our pitchers were always nervous and the mets pitchers always seemed calm whatever

I seriously don't get it. You have Kershaw and Greinke throwing lights out in the regular season, yet choke year after year in the playoffs.

Got home in time to make it for the top of the 8th. But i was well aware of the offensive ineptitude up to that point. Listen.....it aint kersh and zack failures....when u go up against other teams aces in the playoffs and your offfense is known to sputter....this is exactly what happpens...tip my cap to them....what can u do....on to the off season.

Dont have the energy or desire to post anything regarding any personnel changes.

Last edited:
No run support again.

This is not on Greinke.

2 runs are on him

The stolen 3rd base is on the infield stupidities.

2 earned runs should get you a win.

Also whats up with Eithier? After the argument with Mattingly the bats went silent. The mood was definitely affected.

Last edited:
Why didn't we walk Murphy? He's been killing us every game I rather pitch to cespedes who hasn't been hitting the ball well at dodger stadium

Welp. At least Donnie is as good as gone.

I still dont know why washed Grandal was playing. I know he's Greinke's norm catcher but he useless if he's swinging with 1 arm.

I think Puig has more hits than him during his 5 for 654 stretch and Puig barely played in 2 months :lol: :smh:

Why was nobody covering 3rd....why was grandal starting...why was joc even in the lineup...why was seager in the 2 hole again after being completely overmatched by degrom in gm 1...why not pitch murphy away when he only hits for power when getting pitches on the inner half....why did dre not move turner over.....

Its all a mystery.

Last edited:
Greinke wasn't good enough. He walked garbage *** Duda to allow that Murphy to third sequence.

This FO whiffed on a lot of their acquisitions this year. I was quite surprised given their intellect. They have a lot to prove to me this offseason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom