Not open for further replies.

Wonder how true this is though:

id say its 100% true.

wouldnt blame him if he came out and said, if i dont close...trade me

Now lets see how long he's on the team 
laugh.gif
this

contract year for both guys, wont be happy to lose money

Welp. Now we know why the Reds were so eager to trade him for low end prospects :smh:

Guess we still need a bullpen :lol:

So Chapman deal in flux..shelby to dbags..mia reportedly wants all of urias/joc/seager....considering what atl got for Shelby and the fact that donnie now manages mia.....all u can do is LoL and move on. Side note-kenley not happy with chapman deal.

This week better end well.

Read MIA wanted at least 2 of joc, Seager, Urias along with 2 other players...bath salts man, smh

AZ are gone force these dudes to do something drastic, I can feel it in my nuggets

Last edited:
I heard all 3 plus others.

Donnie is prolly laughing atm. Mia has all the leverage.

So whos left..leake/kaz..and a few others...and dont tell me iwakuma is the #2. Pls.

This the same franchise that screwed over Miami taxpayers so nothing they do surprises me :smh:

Last edited:
Ok....so there hasnt been much chatter in here about the iwakuma signuing...im guessing cuz its kind of a letdown following the dbags/zack signing. Is he solid? Yea..in a pitchers park especially..does he have health concerns? Yea. Is he a number 2? HeII no. They have to have some master plan to either extend the rotation or are trying to pry loose a carrasco or gut the farm for fernandez, who although is coming off UCL surgery...is still 23 and possesses 4 plus pitches.
As for holes...well...theres still the pen..how do we bridge the gap to kenley. Well...this Chapman deal is in doubt and quite frankly...unless hes gonna set up...i dunno what u do with kenlely.(its easier than just "sack up and set up/not close")..it may effect their performances pitching outside their comfort zones....
2ND base...face it. Howies gone...he wants 3 or 4 yrs. .they ain't gonna give it to him. So we have **** and peraza...and they resign utley? Highly questionable..spare me on depth/clubhouse presence. Respect him..but washed. Is turner gonna be the every day 3rd baseman? Is he durable enough? What about seager to 3rd/peraza to ss/turner to 2nd or **** at 2nd/seager at ss/tuner at 3rd? Are u satisfied with joc/dre/puig/craw/svs??

So as it stands....
Kersh
Iwakuma
Anderson
Wood
Ryu/bolsinger/McCarthy

Avilan/yimi/baez/howell/hatcher/???/jansen

Are u satisfied with this? Aside from seager/joc....maybe seeing urias in sept...r u excited? What do these guys have in store????? If u dont wanna part with the kids for fernandez....who do u get...and for whom??? Is an aging gonzo/enigmatic puig/young seag and joc enough run production??

Last edited:
So anyways...per heyman,chapman deal all but dead...moving on to a.miller and.....bats? Good.

Rosenthal thinks were done at these meetings...i say we make a few small scale moves. Prob miller for some lower levels and then acquire some fringe bats. Moving along.

Last edited:
Wasn't Miller a FA last year? Don't see why they wouldn't have just signed him last December.  It's a long offseason, but still can't help feeling disappointed in the FO thus far.  The rumor with an OF to Cleveland for pitching seems to have had legs, so maybe that's still on the table.  Eat salary and move CC or Ethier to them for Carrasco or Salazar, etc.  Would love to see them sign Heyward, but they won't.  Cueto still out there, but risky + don't see them paying him either.  

all bad.

sounds like jansen will contnue to keep pouting since they are trying to get another arm back there.
i'd be content with hatcher as setup and kenley as closer.

let the nerds move on and keep filling these holes.

Agree on heyward....but id prefer a RH power bat..nobody out there except Upton and cespedes.

Last edited:
One of ESPN Deportes reporters saying Dodgers still in talks for Fernandez, Andrew Miller and with Cueto's agents. They pull all of that off and I'll shut the hell up til October lmao

Marlins have the upper hand in the Fernandez deal, so they're gonna fleece a teams farm system or nothing.

I just hope they don't panic since the kids in the neighborhood are getting flashy new toys.

The natives are getting restless (fans).

Not much out there in FA. So this FO needs to get creative to fill the current holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom