Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Cueto would be a last resort, throw a bag of money at him because there's no one else option.

Any chance we get Cespedes or Upton? Not a lot of pop in the lineup with Gonzalez aging.

Need to get rid of either Crawford, Ethier and Van Slyke before considering Upton or Cespedes.

Not ready to hand either the Dbacks or the Giants the division just yet. :lol:.

Plus you don't have to win the division to go all the way. Giants can tell you that.

Last edited:
A lot can happen in 162 games, so nothing is guaranteed. Just look at the nationals :lol:

But I still don't like the (lack of) moves the dodgers have made. But we'll see what happens when the season comes

Well, their one move backfired and that's possibly because the Reds, and apparently the Red Sox kept it under wraps. The incident happened in October and just came to light in December -_-

They didn't panic and go after Cueto.

They whiffed on Greinke, maybe we're too overconfident but the way it played out sounds like Greinke's agent found him the highest offer and didn't present it to other bidders (Dodgers and Giants).

Not trying to spin it, but the World Series isn't won in December. There's a lot of time until opening day and even more time until the playoffs roll around.

I feel that dodgers went for it with chapman now the nerds are fiddling with their glasses not knowing what to do now.

But im sure a couple trades are in the works ....

Im fine with hatcher setup and kenley closer ... Theres jp , avila and couple more arms back there.

Need puig to drop a couple pounds and get his mind right

Edit-cws got frazier...too much goin on.....ok anyways..montas/trayce solid pickups considering what goes to cinn and still have a glutten of OFers to trade for pitching along with the kids as assets.

Last edited:
Im happy with this deal. Frazier is 29..trayce thompson/montas have upside..a number of reasons. 1. Fraizer is the 3B for the forseeable future amd turner can go back to super utility or play 2B and **** can become the super utility. 2. We get a true CF and right handed. 3. Montas has upside
Schebler will rake in that bandbox and peraza was stuck behind turner/****/utley anyways. 4. Still have seager/urias/joc...not that this deal wouldve necessitated moving any of em..but getting an impact RH bat like frazier and trayce/montas are solid/low risk. This means,however....that we have even more OFers and somebodys gonna get dealt for an arm.

Unless I missed something, we don't get Frazier.

Fernandez bout to be a Dodger?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Got too excited and Read the tweet incorrectly. Welp...still like the move and Mychal is gitty. Watched trayce after his callup and i like his game. Well see how the league adjusts..reminds me..kind of..of a young poor mans torii hunter. Montas throws gas..should be better than baez/yimi/thomas etc but well see.

i wonder if this was the package they put together to get chapman

but ... seems as if they're just stock piling assets here lets wait and see 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom