Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new announcer Joe Davis is crisp, solid, and insightful; the guy is 28 years old. I hope he sticks around.

Maybe Joc needs to be sent down for a few games just to get some confidence back in him. Should be looked at if he continues to struggle.

Didnt get a chance to watch, but glad they got the W

Gonna go to next wednesdays game then try to go the following sunday for the giants game

It's been about 8 years since I last went to a Dodger game in person. I have a friend visiting in town with their 8 year old and they sounded interested in attending a game in person. Anyone gone to the friday night games with the fireworks? Do they let you watch the fireworks on the field? If so, is it a mad rush down to the field right after the game or do they allow time? I assume getting out of the parking lot after the fireworks is a nightmare right? 

It's been about 8 years since I last went to a Dodger game in person. I have a friend visiting in town with their 8 year old and they sounded interested in attending a game in person. Anyone gone to the friday night games with the fireworks? Do they let you watch the fireworks on the field? If so, is it a mad rush down to the field right after the game or do they allow time? I assume getting out of the parking lot after the fireworks is a nightmare right? 
Yeah. You can go on the field. They give fans like 20min after the game to get there

oh yeah heaa we go

chase has been a fantastic leadoff hitter, crazy

dodgers have been having some great at bats !

take what they give u joc! nice

btw yasiel has been the first one cheering the guys on, he musta got a reality check from the off season.

Last edited:
:wow:

omfg a homer bbbb

kenta !!!!

what a funny sequence of events kenta not even on the on deck, comes running out, chase says take your time, kenta gets up to the plate says sorry and puts on his batting gloves then BOOM (on 2nd pitch) lolss

Last edited:
Hopefully Shohei Otani saw that homer by Maeda; he would be a welcomed addition to this rotation. Dude would be the best hitting pitcher too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom