Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wake up and do it again tomorrow afternoon. It is what it is. It's cold, you're in their house, and going to extra innings; this is how you grow some balls and ball out.

1st time checkin in since the season started.....

1st...i took little out of the sd series. Theyre not a good baseball team. Now this series...u have a team with bona-fide MLB talent/lineup.

2nd-im not gonna pin this loss on DR. thats what chip caliber teams do. Get the big hits and make the big outs. Clearly, we missed on opportunities...sacks jacked,albeit with 2 down and a lefty on lefty matchup....didnt come thru.

And hatcher didnt navigate through brown. Plain n simple. And despite hatchers meltdown...the offense still had a chance but but couldnt touch Lopez or casilllas. And then bLOLanton. I wont even.

So, yes....this team wasnt going 162-0 after sweeping the fathers. I wont even pass judgement until both howie and grandal are back,either. But........it makes u wonder....what if chapman was the 8th inning guy?????

Good thing the FO addressed that in the offseason.

Woke up here on the east coast. Thumbing through my updates on my phone. Talk about a high to a low in a matter of seconds this morning. Wtf went on out there?!?!

Damn man.

Strip really had his game on and the defense were making plays after plays for him. Very tough situation for Roberts to take him out at 100 pitches with a runner on ... I just don't know ... you want to see the young kid flourish.

Man I had high hopes for this bullpen especially with Hatcher's game evolving at the end of last season, but ****!

These are the kind of games we get in SF though, lets hope for a split, new day new game.

The sun rises, and sets, the sky is blue, and Carl Crawford is back on the DL. Things never change.

Sooooooo... Thinking about the game last night again and I"m still pissed. :lol:

I'm just so tired of having a laughing stock of a bullpen.

Stripling gave us a hell of a performance. I was nervous early on cause a lot of his stuff was coming straight down the pipe.

I'm not so upset that Stripling got pulled as you could easily tell the fatigue was setting in and his stuff wasn't as sharp.

I mean is Jansen really only a one inning guy?? I personally think he's able to go out there and give us 2 solid innings. I'm not asking for him to give us 2 every night but in a situation like last night I think I would have made that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom