Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series reeks of October. Hoping the boys can get it together above the shoulder.

Roberts going with Hatcher again today must've been big for the kid. Good to see the young bucks (****, Seager, Culberson) do their thing today.

Last edited:
Nice bounce back win.

Split this series tomorrow and come back home 
smokin.gif

4-3 trip to start. "About" what i expected..

Woulda liked a split in frisco..lost a couple we shoulda won on thurs and fri..and won one on sat we maybe shoulda lost..what can u say...they have a better overall pitching staff and that showed.

As for kaz.....he is what he is....which is why..again...i read little into sweeping the fathers. I liked striplings outing(obviously)..he has multiple pitches in the arsenal and "should" hold down #5 until further notice.

At least howie and grandal are on the horizon..i agree with most posters here on the "depth" of the club positionally,at least. Alotta plug n play options.

This pen, though....suspect as ever

One minor concern for the offense-only 2 HRs on the trip(1 by maeda). Yes...petco and att park arent hitter friendly...but hopefully well get s'more pop playing in other parks and with howie/grandal returning.

I also find it hilarious how they're skipping zacks start.

Edit-3 (joc)

Last edited:
Ya offense is great but man as usual it's bullpen issues. Sucks that the game gets a lot more tense when they head to the pen when instead they should be feeling good. I don't remember that last time we had a legit relief pitcher that wasn't a closer.

Belisario(the first time around) and troncoso before being run into the ground...and Kuo. JP/paco?? Lol..and of course b.wilson was so good 2 yrs ago.

the lack of HRs does not concern me one bit, infact its a strong suit that we are scoring runs without the long ball.

that to me says a lot

I agree.

Eventually, youll need some to widen gaps/crawl back into games where there's 4/5/6 run deficits.(quick hitters) So a balanced attack would be ideal...seager/puig/joc should hit 15-20+ as well as gonzos usual 20+...maybe grandal/turner will hit 12-17..ill take that.

Last edited:
Grandal and Howie will be welcomed returns to the lineup. Can't the Dodgers just work some voodoo and trade for Giancarlo Stanton?!

Im a fan of giancarlo....but that contract.........
I really do like puigs approach so far...at his current salary and age...hes a bargain. Believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom