Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dee Gordon trade for ****, Hatcher, Barnes and essentially Howie Kendrick doesn't look as bad now. **** is obviously developing into a nice utility guy with a decent bat, while Austin Barnes has shown flashes of competency. Hatcher just needs to be consistent, he ended last season fine and looked decent in spots so far this year but that game in SF...

Definitely a rough night seeing Gonzo, Seager, Utley, and Joc being 0-11 against a freakin righty...

and **** giving himself up was a bad coaching decision, hes the hottest hitter on the team.

But Joc though...All he had to do was fly out against a RIGHTY. That was his only job...

but just him walking to the plate, his heads down his body language looks bad , everything is just off with him.

it doesnt help that he tries to hit a HR with every swing, i just feel as if thompson is as good as defender as joc , i can see joc being sent back down ...

but good to see that there was some fight left, corey w the 2 run bomb and yasmani with the double

Im ready for Urias to get his beak wet in the bigs. Really excited to see what he's got and how he will be able to handle big league hitters.

Love the tenacity of Frias also.... Idk if it's nerves or what but he's just not quite there the few times we've seen him. I hope they're able to work with him and get it all sorted out though.

Went to the game today....that boy Seager made it a game :smokin Had Giants fans around me panicking :lol:
Damn Joc doe, guy looks lost...I was hoping that someone was pinch hitting for him at the last inning

How's everyone feeling about tonight's game?

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time YAZ has caught Maeda correct?

Yasmani needs to be catching a majority of games. I know they're concerned about his health, but his framing and bat makes him an obvious upgrade above AJ.

Edit: about time Joc :smokin

Last edited:
Joc done made it back onto everybody's Good List. :lol:

Next at bat will be the usual 2 mile infield pop fly.

Last edited:
2 of 3 necessary and accomplished.
Hatcher slowly...slowly regaining trust. And joc...for a guy thats not all that big...he sure hits some moon shots. How bout kenta....another QS.

On to ATL and COL.

^^ Agreed

I'm really liking Kenta.

Got off to a little slower start but love how he's able to keep him composure and get back in it.

Never really loses his stuff just missed on some spots. At the same time gotta give credit to The Giants hitters. They don't just go up there swinging at anything close, real knowledgeable about the strike zone and stick to their game plan at the plate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom