Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
man arenado so impressed w this kid, oc boy and grew up a dodger fan , when can we sign him

Yeah, Arenado is a slugger for sure... he won't hit free agency until after the 2019 season though. He would be welcomed home with open arms, I'm not giving up on Giancarlo coming home either.

Kazmir though :smh:

Maeda was highly touted by some people and was pretty much declared the best pitcher available to come from Japan last year. This is of course because the young buck Shohei Otani can't be posted for a couple more years.

I think expectations for him got lower once the whole arm issue came out, regardless what he's doing to open up this season/his Major League career is pretty awesome.

I'd say Utley is the bigger surprise though.

Maeda has been great, and has been performing better than what I expected. But like DsLee said, he was the best pitcher to come from Japan last year. He's pitched in Japan for years and was good, so seeing this from him shouldn't be that much of a surprise. So Utley takes my vote.

Man Puig is a monster I decided not to get a Puig jersey last year but I'm thinking about getting his jersey this year.

puig n trayceeee !

btw redrocket does not look healthy, his swings look bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom