Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally think a lot of cats are too hard on Puig now. He's made a better effort on and off the field since the start of this season and that's all we can realistically ask for. Anything else from the playing is just a bonus imho.

I think we should keep him.
did well post injury but hasn't done so well recently. tends to be pretty sensitive with the injuries though. i like him, but am conflicted 

theres a good article on him on trueblue

he was out of baseball working at kroger, he adjusted his meds around dodgers gave him a call and he was tearing up the minors now hes in the bigs

the cubs really need chappy?
sick.gif
cubs get another nice pitcher, yankees get some more assets for the future to stay up. makes sense.

Thats what the new york post is speculating. (Urias+others). He has a very team friendly deal. Depending on who the others are, id consider it. Obviously, since theyre asking for any given organization's top 4 or 5 prospects, you'd assume urias/deleon/Alvarez/Holmes/verdugo/bellinger(any combo)...it would be an all in situation to win NOW. Still think wed be a bat short even if kersh comes back at all and we gut the upper end of the farm for sale. No. Carlos Beltran isnt the answer and not sure bruce is either. The only bats id even kick tires on are longoria or cutch. Right handed and still prime.

Last edited:
it is something to be considered although i love the improvement urias has had each start

I like what ive seen from urias thus far..moxy for a 19 yr old..tough starts at chi/ny/wash and a couple home QSs...3 plus pitches...just havent seen him stretched yet. However, if u wanna win in oct..u gotta get sale and a RH power bat. And thats what it would cost.(urias+others for sale and puig+prospects for RH bat).

Lets say u make a wild card. Lets say Kershaw returns at some point. Lets say u win that one game scenario using Kershaw. You want kaz and maeda going gms 1 and 2 on the road in the NLDS??

na the nerds are throwing mccarthy and stripling out there :rofl:

man this teams potential is great, we've had the most injuries of any team in the majors i believe, our vets have underachieved and we're finally playing good baseball.

but lets just say we sneak in there w the w/c you better make sure you have a solid 1-2-3 rotation going into it ... the bullpen has gotten better over time ... which has always been buns, imo we need 2 starters.

Only way you make that trade is if you KNOW Kershaw is coming back soon
Even for archer, his numbers aren't the greatest this year.
Last year they had Kershaw and greinke and still didn't do **** :smh:

Lol...i see what ur sayin as far as having a 1-2 and still not doing jack...but i believe in the "you have to give yourself a chance" point of view...and yes...if this cinn-sf score holds, bruce is my hero for one night.(still not a fan of feast or famine lefty power hitters vs situational lefties late in gms in pressure spots) see, lopez tonight vs votto and bruce with RISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom